Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is my 150cc 07 atomik with boost kit
DSC06076.jpg

are you sure thts a 150cc engine? dont think 150's were around much on 07

actually looking at the engine, its not even a start in any gear engine....

nice looking ride there mate, you oughta talk to MotovertPro, he's got a RX he's looking at doing a similar upgrade with...

However... -5 man-points for the Monster sticker kit.... ;)

and why oh why oh why, Motovert, must you stick those humungously large gay headlights on em...
Mr Munro check out JR motorsports from China on ebay, they have complete HI/LO headlight kits that draw far less power than the stock RX items, but are still more than enough headlight, and about half the size and profile of the stock RX one, for $40.... i run one on my blitz, and it is brilliant for the cost.. comes with everything you need for plug and play. :)

Dw about the minus 5 man pionts for teh monster kit if would have been - 10 if you had put on a rockstar kit :p

yeah I know, the monster kits getting old now. will find another eventually.
the lights got good and bad, big sort of helps when the fuzz looks at it but it is so f'kin ugly.

here's mine. built from the ground up :cool:

note: since these pic's is has an external oil filter and shortened oil cooler lines fitted. back brake and future upgrades to come hehe....enjoy;)

150ccpitbike.jpg

150ccpitbike2.jpg

150ccpitbike3.jpg

150ccpitbike4.jpg

Yer sure, its a 2001 model yz 125, It has Vforce power reed valves a wiesco piston kit scott handle gribs a tag metals handle bar and a pro circuit mufler
I payed $2500.00 :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back