Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol have a chop at this

got a tad bogged, was a fun ride and they made the mud pit. i thought i was good goin through the middle, got bogged the 3rd time but haha:mad:

Picture032.jpg

Picture031.jpg

mud2.jpg

heres my 2000 honda xr50r
it has:
-redbaron bmx bar kit
-stiff fast50s fork springs
-redbaron chromoly extended forklegs with redbaron nylon heavyduty bushings
-ishock
-RK hard waring gold chain
-billet alluminium 38 tooth rear sprocket
-billet alluminium footpegs
-billetware footpeg mount
-kitaco 75cc big bore kit
-TB race cam
-advanced timing
-uni filter foam pod filter
-stock exhaust with flow modifications
-crank case breather filter
-polished engine cases
-killswitch
-modified stock carby
:cool:
DSC00288.jpg

mewhip2.jpg

^whippage^

heres a pic of my mini bike, not sure exactly what it is apart from a cheap china model. Its my first moto bike of any sort and was hell cheap so i grabbed it.
When i got it it was blue and white cracked fairings, red and black snapped seat, loose nuts and bolts eveywhere, broken muffler, busted rear brakes, bent rear axle and the loop on the frame under the seat had snapped off.
So far i have stripped the frame down V cut out every weld and rewelded every join properly, locktighted every bolt in, new tall seat, new black fairings, new rear wheel, axle and brakes, 25mm mikuni carb, 30mm exhaust, and removed all the electric start mechanism.
Next on the list is some pro taper bars, new shocks front and rear, make a new swing arm and mayb a 138cc lifan motor.
moto1.jpg

another pic of my bike :D

new set of red/white plastics and a stock crf50 grafix kit are on the way next i think

or if somone wants to swap some stock crf50 stickers/plastics for mine that would be good :D

dscf1359uq0.jpg

Last edited:
Well seeing as Suzuki Master posted up his big bike, I thought I'd post myne up.. ps.. It now has a new rear tyre so dont lag on me for that one being bald lol..

100_1939.jpg

and this is the kx250 that i still havent bought a sticker kit for ...:D ps.. now has all new plastics including white rear side plates...

kx250-1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys i don't have any good pics of my pitty so i've just a pic of my road bike but i'll get some pitty ones up here soon.

BMW.jpg

^^ dodgy pic i'll work on getting a better one.

I don't own this right now but i will by the time the weekend comes around oh i am surely going to have a good time.

Kawasaki ZRX1200R Eddy Lawson Replica.

239998.jpg

Latest posts

Back