Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my mates ride, just had to put it in.
zamitsmoto.jpg

heres mine, originally bought some shitter dodgy cheap 125cc "thing" then have replaced piece by piece till about the only thing i have remainin from the original bike is the kill switch.
Now has lifan 138,hi rev cdi, protapers, 1/4 turn thottle, fast ace rear, famous sticker kit. goes hard and is fun to mess about on the vacant block near my place when i dont have time to take my big bike out

minibike1.jpg

heres an updated pic of mine as it stands atm

monster.jpg

getting there needs a few more bits and I'll be happy with it

My 1st Bike. Just a stock 2 stroke 49cc Air cooled Pocket Bike - Chrome Pink

And another pic of it outside in the sun.....The colour effects I think are pretty cool.

Last edited:
hey guys this is my bike...
i used to take care of it but i turned into a maniac and yer scrwed my lil bike. snaped frame worn seat rear shokie has had it buckeled back rim and is hagin by thread but yer when i get my newie i will take good care lol
here it is...

wreked.jpg

i left all the dirt on it so it would look even crapier lol...
snaped.jpg

i had to bring it home in a wheel barrow!
wheelbara.jpg

Last edited:
two fast bikes
07082008830.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
here is some pics of my bike with new plastics. not bad for 28 dollars haha

also made a stand at work out of stainless plate. works real well

camerapics072.jpg

camerapics073.jpg

but i reckon mine would give the vert a run

thats wat we wana see!!! put it on youtube :p

heres my baby but still deciding wether to sell it or not... we have a connection now... i mite just keep it and put more mods on it to satisfie me more
007.jpg

My Bike =)

When i first brought it.

Image010-1.jpg

kinda done up.

Image164-1.jpg

What it looks like noww, except, in this pic it dont have the protapers on it.

l_815a6eceb7a7ed5600b4e6751b87a5-2.jpg

Lei Moto XR 125cc 07
Mods:
Pro taper Bars
5 Star Ciniworks Sticker Kit
Custom Chain, Cluch Lever and Air Filter
Anddd my ownn rad stickersss :D

minis116jpg3.jpg
Hooray, finally figured out photobucket....i am so smart, i am so smart, s.m.r.t..... ok yeah, the bike was built from the ground up with parts sourced entirely from ebay.... got some bargains, eg frame for $40, lifan 140 for $240... but it's still more expensive than going out and buying a bike from a shop... but this one is all mine, built the way i wanted and looks the way i wanted... just a shame i havent managed to tune the bugger yet....

Latest posts

Back