Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
charlsONEINDCamo110004jpg2.jpg

This one is the missuses bike... started life as a heap of parts on the ground left over from doing the custom 140 build seen above... runs a thumpstar 04hunge-ten motor, 05 atomik 125 frame and suspension, taller gripper seat, green plastics with ONE INDUSTRIES camo graphics, and the missus has control issues (he he!) with a foot brake setup, so i've made a system that has the rear brake operated from a hand lever on the left side of the bars.... ( i will shamefully admit that this makes tight right hand corners oh so easy to hit hard under brakes.... there may be something in this....)

Got new Sano swingarm and Black wheels with red hubs goin on and now saving up for forks!! :(

100_0807.jpg

100_0809.jpg

put the Postie forks on and new front pro wheel rim and Red hub and Red baron bars (Y) probably be another pic coming next week with new swinger grr

DSCN0493.jpg

DSCN0492.jpg

Can we stop posting comments in the ' post pics of your ride' thread. Any enquiries should be made through PM otherwise this thread will fill with chit chat. Pic's only otherwise the poor mods will have to go through and clean it all up again.

Thanks for saying that coz after deleting over 300 posts of chit chat Ive had enough :mad: . FFS over 300 posts.

RULES FOR THIS THREAD ARE
# No chit chat
# No links and all pics must use the IMG code
# No posting pics of bikes you do not own.
# No ebay pics

If the rules are not followed you will be wasting your time posting coz it will be deleted

Here are two photos of my motorcycle as she looks now. Just need to put the wireing harness, plastics, clutch cable, levers and carby on.

200809300003xy4.jpg

200809300010xc3.jpg

One of our team race bikes,

FusedMiniRaceBike.jpg

Specs:
Alloy Cradle Frame
Respec Forks
Dnm Shock
Taper Bars
141cc Engine with cam, porting, hc piston, irk, lightened oil slinger, hd clutch springs.
Carbon Fibre Ignition Cover
And A few Billet Goods.

Tell us what your thoughts are.

Did a few updates to the bike. BLack plastics, magura hydro clutch, waiting on some black cycra stealth handgurads and my mind to make a decision on graphics. what ya think

sorry :( lol these are kinda bolted down lol... i think its just the higher tank mounts that gives it the look
DSCN0506.jpg

Picked it this morning my brother got one too can't wait to try them out
DSC01962.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01963.jpg
[/IMG]

Fully optioned PIMPIT Gangster.

rockstar1.jpg

Fully optioned PIMPIT Gangster.

150 Lifan
Fastace rear suspension
Marzocchi Reps Forks