Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey bournie wats wrong with the stickers on it i want to put some dc one on eventualy but cant find any

Woods may i ask where you got those Cooler lines? and what you need to do to fit them . Looks like they mite melt if they hit the engine?

I just hate these china ones

Woods may i ask where you got those Cooler lines? and what you need to do to fit them . Looks like they mite melt if they hit the engine?

I just hate these china ones

they look like siktendencies lines he does brake and oil line kits for the pitster's

there's a few mobs on egay that do stainless steel coloured line's with any type of banjo fitting.

Last edited:
Here's a pic of my bike, I just got it running with the new engine today. Its got a de-stroked yx160 in it, now its 140cc.

bike.jpg

Easier starting, no case cracking, smoother power delivery on slippy tracks, more revs. And its different :) Its a bit of a hybrid, built from parts of a lot of different engines.

Yx 160 cases and cylinder
ported dirtmax 150 head
mix of atomik 150/yx160 gearbox
atomik 150 oil filter clutch cover
modified jialing 110 crank
lifan 150 ignition
Tb cam
takegawa valve springs
japanese bearings and timing chain
mikuni 28mm flatslide

Last edited:
I run one of those extensions, it will fit your bike..... I find it's hard to get a good grip on it tho as it sits too much on inside of the rear fender. might work better on the pitster as it's a GPX product. it's easily modified too so you can make it better

thanks rip, i will order one :)

EDIT* just found pbk thread, i see what u mean about siiting inside the gaurd a fair bit.
wats ur easy mod to make it better??

Last edited:
try moving your handle bars back a little bit dude, until they are vertical nearly, might be easier to ride and turn, other than that kool pics,

Latest posts

Back