Official VCM 10" Semi Auto Class Discussion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicko451

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Buzz Bikes have organised and sponsored a 10" Class for The VCM Pitbike Series. So far we have the following details;

-10" Rear Wheel Only (Was considering keeping it 10-10 but thought we would like to cater for more riders)
-Max 110cc
-Semi-Auto Only
-When possible we will make shortcuts to make the laps shorter and in that case it will be 3 laps and 2 laps if we cannot do so.

(If we get enough lets say "Stocka, 88 or 12-10" setups then we will run multiple classes in the one race)

This class will be ran for the rest of the 2013 and if successful will be a Championship Class for 2014

Pricing and licensing will be the same as the 12" Class. For details on pricing/dates and licensing; http://vcmweb.ning.com

Feel Free to share your thoughts with us about the class!

Originally we were thinking one at lunch and one at the end of the day! but if people come from interstate they will want more than 2 races! We will make sure they arent back to back for sure! Stuff that hahahah

he said we can have a separate class that is ran the same as the current one! So that would mean up 2 4 races! He said we can shorten the track only if possible, Will have to see on the day!

Only using this as a discussion page for now! Only posting details that are confirmed. The rest that is discussed will need to be organised with frank ofcourse! Will post final details this week!

sweet fellas... should be a great fair class time to browse ebay for the roughest 110 i can find :p

hmm tempting...... reckon they'll let me ride a z50r(8 incher) in 10 inch class? I'd pretty much be guaranteed to be last every race, but i'd do it in style

Knew i was building this for a reason! Just need a set of snowhogs and some decent rear shocks, give it a quick paintjob and i'm good to go

^^ Looks like fun Motodevo :) The old school z50's are cool fun!

was so much fun this is frekn awesome we've been dreaming about it styv n I for ages n we actually got to do it lol hope it all goes to plan and thanks to Buzz , Greg & Nicko for teeing all this up =)

Latest posts

Back