Official VCM 10" Semi Auto Class Discussion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The little bikes are so much fun!
Styv was way to good for me! So hate to settle for 2nd

rode my sisters xr50 when i was 12 for ages before i bought my 1st desert 110 in 2001 so i guess i was good on them as bone stock back then as thats all i had lol takes time to work out how to get them to actually move lol

rode my sisters xr50 when i was 12 for ages before i bought my 1st desert 110 in 2001 so i guess i was good on them as bone stock back then as thats all i had lol takes time to work out how to get them to actually move lol

Thats the Go! You have to come to shearer's man n take stock50 class win from local hero #481 ;)
Little bike or midsize , Road Great congrats styv

Plan is to have 3 races per day but if weather stops the bikes getting around the track then will be shortened!

Entry= $30 (if you are racing the 12" Class then entry is free)

More info on the first "Semi Auto" round Coming soon!

Might get Shearer to bring me down a set of 10" for the Atomik :) 184 on 10" wheels, bet ya i still come last LOL

lol tim serious geta linkage bike and be through with mono shocks and that power lol would be a mono king bike though

jase ill be out there on the little red rocket next race watch out who ever comes up against it im not affraid!!

Might get Shearer to bring me down a set of 10" for the Atomik :) 184 on 10" wheels, bet ya i still come last LOL
could do champ! be easyer just to sponcer you one of my little bikes :).

I will bring my 50 for the day as well if anyone wants a crack?

Not really my cuppa tea but happy to let someone have some fun on it.

You serious???? I'd love to have a crack at it if thats cool, why don't you wanna run it?

Yeah man for sure. It's yours for a race. Will share it round and if no one else wants to have crack then you can go for another.

I have had next to no time on that bike and just not real confident on a big bike track on it. I struggle enough on the LXR. lol.

Yeah man for sure. It's yours for a race. Will share it round and if no one else wants to have crack then you can go for another.

I have had next to no time on that bike and just not real confident on a big bike track on it. I struggle enough on the LXR. lol.

Sweet :) thanks man :coolthumb: Iv'e only raced at Sherers Shans DRZ so it'll be an experience for me too...

Latest posts

Back