Official "what is your job" thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering what is your job/occupation.

School/sports shop worker.

interesting to know what you do. cheers

Partner in a clothing/production company.

Freelance gynocologist in my spare time .

what clothing company are you partners in DREADFUL??

Im a spare parts interpreter for Holden....

I am 15 y.o, study full time at school ( Brimbank College ) and I work in a Supermarket ( foodworks )

cheers.

I own a floor polishing business.
Gives me heaps of spare time for riding.

what clothing company are you partners in DREADFUL??

Im a spare parts interpreter for Holden....

Punkfiction is the name of our clothes label , we have been pretty focused on video production lately but here's one of my t shirt designs .We just ran out of em but we will have more soon....

CopsareTops.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i am a computer Technician..

thats it, haha..

Cheers, Tony.

I Wholesale Motorcycle & personal Watercraft engine parts!
and have been for 6 years,

i am a computer Technician..

thats it, haha..

Cheers, Tony.

Mate there is no that's it ...try and find a good tech down here in the mountains .As you know video takes up SPACE I'm upgading from 320 gig to a terrabyte for this next project .

Easy to find someone to put em in ...hell I can do that but you think I can get someone to partition my drives ??

All good I'm doing it myself ...but yeah don't sell yourself short mate there are lots of crew CLAIMING to be techs but not many real ones :D

haha, i have been doing it for 3 years so for me its kind of lost its spark :S... partitioning is simple dude. if you got XP or anything else for that matter and you need a hand my MSN is [email protected]

add me and i will give ya a hand if you need.

Cheers, Tony.

just jokes im 15 still at school working part time at a bottle yard! but im enroled 4 a mechanics course in febuary.

Computer systems analyst / trainer for helpdesk support software.
:{)

apprentice glazier (Glass for all you'll who dont know what it is)

cool DREADFUL...you like living my dream..

always wanted to getta clothing company up and running...have been meaning to do so..i have 3 books full of designs..i love art and sketching..and i did graphic design at tafe..if you wanna different view on things let me know and ill see what i can come up with!

i gotta get off my ass....lol

cheers!

Latest posts

Back