Official "what is your job" thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some of them r but there 20th century fox ones and mgm movies eg simpson, fantastic 4

im just a student, lol. i plan to finish school and go to Swinburne uni and to an aviation in technology degree for 4 years, bloody expensive it is tho, lol

full time student working part time at mc donalds someones gotta flip them burger

ill second that. full time student and workin at maccas. you burn holes in the gloves you gotta wear soo easily lol. -randommm- ;)

This is my first post. lol

I work at Foodland as a fresh produce assistant (got offered a 2IC pos last week but, turned it down). Been there for 5 years in October.
Next year im going to Tafe to study Aquaculture.

I did 4 seasons down at the snow before doing an apprenticeship in carpentry, I had 3 months until I finished then quit realizing that it's not for me. For the past 12yrs I have worked as a barman/doorman at a club here in Newcastle. Thats not for me either, so I wont be there much longer...lol

apprentice boiler maker here about 6 months into it, out of 4 years mainley doin building frames, and sum small stuff but massive variety

im currently doin yr 11 but i am also a professor of aeronautical hyginge also known as plane cleaner for the royal flying doctor service. but i am hoping to get an apprentiship as an aircraft engineer soon..

i go to tafe and do work expierience at a motorcycle shop
i start my apprenticeship there soon

extream coles trolly colector

nar gyprocker 27 yrs on the tools
so if ya need some plastering done

dont ask me coz im ruff ,slow and bloody expensive(chinnys cost alot to keep runnin ya no)

im 13.
i have a paper round which i do with my sister and my dad just got me a job at a music shop :)

I'm a painter..... not what i wanted to be when i left school but i havn't won lotto yet :p

im a chippy. finish the apprenticeship in February work for my self till November 08 then off too canada with my older bro probs get a job at night collecting glasses for the snow season.

I build steel framed buildings, houses,garages,industrial buildings. In the current hot weather I like to think of it as making shade. Been doing it for 23 years, before that it was Hungry Jacks (there were no Maccas in Ipswich then) and before that a paper run.

general odd job man, have done first 18 months of my mecenical apprentiseship, worked at a meat works, in a nursury and have been paid for sex in the past:D (paid in booze and enough cash to cover my fuel to get to her place for a casual lol)

Latest posts

Back