Official "what is your job" thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i work for an insurance company making sure everyones motoie,car,boat,horse float,house is insured and making sure their accounts are sweet as pie!
i also own a design company and part own a sticker company-anything vinyl big and small!! so wacky dacky my life consists of work yey for me!:rolleyes:

Student and trolley boy/checkout chick at Coles Gatton.
Yeeew!

Small engine aprentice,

Last edited:
Im a technician in a department of forensic medicine

Small engine aprentice, shortened motorcycle one after that, manjimup chainsaws and motorcycles. yeooww

Thats what im going to study at Tafe
except then move onto outboards

at the moment, study at school in year 10, but also work at fisho wearhouse, and hopefully home hardware in the coming weeks to support my moto addiction:rolleyes:

i am a store man/sales in a bearing shop.......pretty boring but pays the bills and alows me to be on here all day haha:D

blank blank blank blank blank blank blank blank blank blank blank blank blank

Last edited:
I got a new job recently as a geotechnical field officer...no more long days in the lab woohoo...i'm also in the process of becoming an engineer and geological scientist

im an electrician out the mines in central qld in the preperation plant. love my job!!

Latest posts

Back