oil cooler leak?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelin man

Reaction score
hey guys, just need a bit of help for a sec.
as you know i recently got a new pitpro 140XR, i've just been running round on it today, and have discovered a little amount of oil slowly drips out of the oil cooler, note this is a really slow drip. Now i was wondering if this is normal during the run in period (im also running the freight oil). so maybe when i change my oil over and after the run in period it will seal up?

just post ur opinion guys, if its something i should worry about let me know, and ill get on to pit pro about a replacement.

Nip the bolts up a bit tighter ..... they may just be a bit loose ...

give us a review man:)

no one does a decent one bout the xr..

Last edited:
could be a sealing issue from the cooler itself or possibly the cooler lines not tight enough. Give it a really good check tho as mine had melted the cooler lines and they were leaking, if this is the case get onto pitpro straight away about it and they will send you new lines

yo check the sump bolt, i have one and its been sweet, no probs but my cuz brought one about a month ago, the sump bolt came out, then i think it started to run dry and cracked a cooler line or somethin. I changed my oil after the first tank so my bolts seem to be okay, get rid of that crappy oil, check all the bolts, especially the exhaust header bolts,they love coming loose. Oh are u getting a bit of a rattling noise when u rev the bike or back off the throttle when u ride it?......... its the springs where the exhaust joins to the muffler, they touch the exhaust and make a buzzing sound, i just taped mine up, fukn awesome bike, so reliable, i still need to loctite everything. have u removed the spark arrester? i gotta do a review on this bike, im so lazy, sorry everyone. maybe soon, hehe!

lol wtf r u still using freight oil
theres a reason its called freight oil
dont run ur bike with it its like dishwashing detergent

well im going out l8r to get some oil and a sealant for my fule tank tap.
wat should i get for the tank? the stuff that came with it got eaten buy fuel and broke away. ive already tried tightening it but it still leaked a bit, but all i need is a sealant, so yea wat do i need to get?

Latest posts

Back