oil opinion repsol moto 4T racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dadof2

Reaction score
i got my missus to bring home some oil from work for the bikes they no longer stock what i asked for so she got me
repsol moto 4T racing 10w50
before i pour this liquid gold $25.00 P/L cost price in i was curious if anyone has used this oil before
engines are a lifan 125 4 up box and a lifan type copy semi auto 3spd + reverse any and all feedback is appreciated

yeah that will work fine as theres nothing to high tech in those 2 engines

never heard of liquid gold

full synthetic oil isnt recommended in these engines...

theres a million threads kicking around here all about what oil to use..

in the threads i searched i couldn't find this particular one ,i had read that a synthetic is not recommended that's why i asked for opinions on this oil and didn't ask what oil to use thanks for the response

I'm no expert but I think that motorbike synthetic should be OK (but a waste of money). The thing is with car synthetic they have low friction additives that will make your clutch slip and make it hard to change gears. I have always used mineral car oil with no problems. It's like 15 bucks for 6 litres... not 15 bucks for half a litre.

that liquid gold will be fine. as poulsen8r says moto synthetic is fine to use just not the car oil. mineral is a lot cheaper and with more regular changes will be just as good

lol use what ya want, i have seen what it has done first hand, many many times...

and im aware of the original question.. tho i cant see the need for it when dozens of threads say to steer clear of ANY synthetic oil..
just cause it is in an expensive overpriced bottle doesnt change the facts..

lol i hate it how ppl just want to use what cost more! If u buy a pitty from a shop the first thing they will tell any customoer is not to use fully synthetic oil!

Latest posts

Back