• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Oil Slinger wanted to buy

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ_XR8cing

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
WANTED: Oil slinger for 155z

CONDITION:used good condition please

PREFERRED PRICE RANGE:0- 30 + postage

EXTRA INFORMATION:

Hey lad got a pic of the, slinger, is it the 140 slinger?

no pic sorry mate. it fell apart and got hand grenaded into the bush.
Not sure if the 140 slinger fits the 155z

Last edited:
Hey damo I spoke to Casey at DHZand he said the Lifan 140 slinger is the one the first gen 155s had, I have one if you would like it, do you have the cap and screw also?

I spoke to KC yesterday also and they only sell the slinger with the IRK and not seperatly. Now there is a wild idea for ya.
I dont have the cap and screws. the screws were the first thing that stuffed up so naturally the cap copped a bashing.

Well I got a slinger and plate but no screws if ya interested lad.

Im extremely interested thank you mick.
Tell me how much cash you would like in your paypal account and ill get right to it.

Hey damo, $15 posted to your door mate. [email protected] is my Paypal. And casey told you also that the 140 slinger fits, cause this is a 140 lifan slinger. Just double checking lol. He would of thought it was a joke getting the same question from two separate phone calls. Lol

Thats what all the big girls say mate. Will be posted first thing tuesday is that fine mate, going camping over the weekend.

You taking the big girls camping?? :food-smiley-005:
Tuesday is more than ok mate.
I really appreciate your help. When I podium the B grade can I thank you as my sponsor?

You put to much coin in my Paypal ya silly billy lol. I'll throw in a 2nd slinger and a couple of work stickers and a business card with a big lipstick kiss, Na no biggins going mate, I've only got a Ute, id need a people mover for her hahaha.

There all trouble brother, id rather hire one that knows how to treat ya reeeaaal goooood haha. Cheers damo I'll get the package Rollin Tuesday mate. Oh yeah you can mention me ROTN RACING will be fine mate lol.

Latest posts

Back