OK i joined the dark side!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pffftt y would u swap a half descent bike for a piece of shit, otha guy should b rapped lol

stunt i would get foot peg mounts and footpegs becuase they mounts bent and twist hell easy even on my thumpstar it happened..

sick pj do up your bike mabye new grapics and plastics and make it look nice like a klx, you should of got the pro tapers off ya mini b4 u swaped

Last edited:
change the foot peg bolts only if ur a heavy cunt
also change the shitty tyres

and my pitpro will much any agb 29 even tho they are nice bikes :)

and i rekon pro tapers are the best thing since sliced cheese

2gunsfiringv1bj1.gif
losermt5.gif

dam your sister has a skate bored lol noice.

Agb dude who ever you call yourself lol get some pics of you if your so gud

o and yzf426 r hell hard to start i couldnt do it

if u look at it agb is more of a midsize bike and not really in the class of the smaller faster bikes. :)

yea i like abgs thier perfect size and also i was jsut wondering y every one pays em out and also the highest rev for an pitpro 125rr is 7500 and an abg can rev out to 9500 check the spec sheets i did lol.

Correct me if im wrong ( i most probably will be) but the lifans have a longer stroke and smaller bore compared to the ducars which are like square even or something?? That would be why the ducars rev higher... that doesnt make them better!!

Correct me if im wrong ( i most probably will be) but the lifans have a longer stroke and smaller bore compared to the ducars which are like square even or something?? That would be why the ducars rev higher... that doesnt make them better!!

it depends the Ducar would seem to be trying to go the way of todays modern 4-strokes big piston little stroke, which = higher revs

so betta? maybe.... it all depends on rider pref. some like to be high in the revs some like to be able to go fast with out the need for screem'n in out

my mate has a ducar and i have a have a lifan both 125cc i swear its like there identical motors not looks but i cant beat him and he cant beat me in a straight line anyways.

Latest posts

Back