OK i joined the dark side!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my ducar will eat ny old lifan hands down:D

How bout any new lifan?? Yea your hands will be down if ya verse a new lifan... and the lifan riders hands will be up coz he just one lol:D

There is a new motor to settle the score coming out its called a Dufan!

Edit...............

Last edited:
Those rpms you see on the spec sheet are at what rpm max power and torque is acheived. Not what they will rev to. The reason the ducars rev is because the factory bores the inlet port out to about 30mm. The port is ruined though for any future port work unless major reconstructive work is done to make more power. Your Lifan revs much higher than 7500 I can assure you. After a proper port job and few mods any of these engines will scream.

EDIT the 125 Lifan and Ducar have the same square bore and stroke. That is why they perform very similarly.

Last edited:
My Lifan is a 120 with 52.4mm bore. Its in a PitPro outlaw.
Its a 1P54FMI
It has 124cc stamped on the bore, and i measured it to be a 120cc, so dont believe anything with these dodgy chinese.

According to the guru's at Akunar.com, my lifan engine has a Jialing cylinder (hence the 124cc), lifan head with jialing cam.

So yeh, beware!

Stunt 101 - We have been running the 29 since its introduction, I sponsor 4 riders and we have had really great results racing these bikes with the following modifications - Upgrade to pro taper bars, change out stock grips,add uni air filter, upgrade plastic to klx110/kx65 ( minor modifications required ) upgrade rear axle, upgrade tires ( michelin starcross ) upgrade chain ( rk 420 ), upgrade seat foam and cover ( factory fx ), upgrade rear sprocket ( depending on track ) dis-assemble rear swingarm and steering stem and re-grease bearings, remove and loc-tite all bolts, run in motor with mineral based mc oil and then replace with good quality syn-blend mc oil. Then replace stock plug with ngk cr7hsa. We occasionally run VP U-4 race fuel. We run the motors in stock form, minor carb adjustments. Hope this helps.

AGb Crap

Racing ebay bikes what a waste of time:D , mso bikes(lifan powered) are a far better platform if your serious about wining races.
Agb guys go ahead and flame away, ill have the last laugh at the track

Last edited:
Meh, Any motorbike from china is shit, How you like that ?

c'mon thumper, this guy just asked what he could do to better his 29, he did not ask if e-bay bikes were a waste of time or if mso bikes were a better platform if you are serious about winning races...

LMAO! depending on rider i'm not scared of any1/bike on the track! i have faith in the AGB-29 if the right step's are taken,

you MSO boyz seem like a pak of
gayfight2.gif

Latest posts

Back