OkO 26mm Flatside or the Mikuni 26mm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bighomedog11

Reaction score
I am trying to determine witch carb to get.. I was thinking about getting the Mikuni 26mm because it is cheaper and looks like i will be able to find parts for it easier sense i am in the US. I am wondering is the Mikuni 26mm a good carb for a 125cc bike that is basically stock for now.

Please let me know what you guys think on witch one is better and why.

Probably the Mikuni. If you can get the parts easier hat woul;d be the best option.

Yah I was thinkin the samething. Are the Mikuni carb just as good as the oko ones? And what size jets should I buy for a stock 125?

I have not run a Mikuni on a 125 so im not sure about jetting. I like the oko for a good budget race carbie and I have had good reports about the Mikuni as long at its an original and not a replica.

Oh alright, but why are the replica not good? And how would I know if a replica

if you buy it from a decent shop it should be original. if you buy a heap ebay job it will be replica.
The quality of the replica ones is not as good

I have a genuine 26mm mikuni from dhz, it works ok I have found that after abit of jumping it floods, I wish I opted for the oko

I have had a few OKO and like them alot. On my bike now I have a 28mm PWK and its better again.

Alright, I probably wont be doing any jumping, Just riding threw trails and stuff.

I Bought A Mikuni Vm26 Carb Off Of Ebay For $36 And It Works Like A Boss!...I Didnt Even Tune It Yet, All i Did Was Install And Start And The Idle Was Flawless...A Guy On Here Told Me To Go To#100 or #105 Main Jet And #17.5 For The Pilot

O really, I am thinking about going ahead and buying one then.. What Gains did you notice when you installed it?

And did it just bolt rite up to the stock manifold?

Latest posts

Back