Oko 26mm or 28mm for lifan 140cc?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edzy

Reaction score
hey guys
ive got a dhz 140, no real mods done yet.

ive searched the fourms but im still unsure if 26mm oko is better than a 28mm oko for my bike.

what should i get

26mm for unmodded engine

I was thinking the same thing. Would a 26 or 28mm be better if you were running a bigger lift cam, 28/24 valves and a hi comp piston? I've been trying to get my stock carb jetted sweet for ages. It runs well but I've never been 100% happy with it. Would the OKO 26/28mm round slide or flatslide be the go?

The 26 will be easier to tune and will run better if you don't get it quite right. The 28 can be tuned but you must have at least, the head ported well, with valves and seats cut properly + tuned mandrel exhaust and manifold lengths. Any disruption or unwanted turbulance will upset the 28mm carb at low revs. The 28 from mid to top end howls though...

The above info ^^^^^^^ is ALL anyone ever needs to know so if you've just read it ...... BOOKMARK the page or cut and paste the info into an email on carb sizing and send it to yourself ....... dialing in a carb is something that each person has to work out for themselves due to multiple factors ..... :)

Latest posts

Back