oko 26mm throttle stick

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoluver

Reaction score
Hey having dramas with my oko 26mm. When I am riding when I release the throttle it likes to stick with the throttle slightly open. And when the slide actually fully closes it has hesitation when you try and turn the throttle which results in a jerking motion of the motor. Now here's the thing, when the motor is off the throttle twists very smooth and closes very smooth. No hesitation at all when you twist the throttle. Anyone had dramas like this before?

Nah, i've never had any problem's like it.

Have you checked that the throttle tube isn't rubbing on the end of the handlebar's ?
Try moving your throttle out toward's the end on the handlebar's another 3mm or so

Otherwise take your throttle apart and check for any plastic burr's that might be rubbing
Or last thing, take the slide out the top of the carby and see if you can spot anywhere it's rubbing

Yeah sounds like a sticky throttle to me brother!

Unless the spring for the slide isn't seated properly but you would more than likely feel that.

More than likely the grip is pushing against the throttle housing near where your thumb is situated.

Latest posts

Back