oko 30mm flatside

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foxman

Reaction score
hey there i hve a pitster pro 155z ho engine and was goin to get this carb,before i do is it the right choice or should i get the 26mm? will the oko30mm need a special throttle cable or would my normal one fit?
and what main jet and polit jet should i use,i think by memory the 26mm users 100 and 36.
your help would be a great help for me

26mm is the best all round carb and easiest to fit and tune but it comes down to what else you plan to do in the future.. ie; big bore kit, v2 head, cam blah blah blah..

if your staying 155cc then go the 26mm oko..

also would like to ask where you were planning on getting the 30mm oko from? theres some dodgy versions out there..

hey sean,was hoping you would answer this topic,i too thought it be no good for a standard engine,really want the oko flatside 26mm from dhz but they charge $40 aussie money to post to New Zealand.
there is a guy here who has 30mm oko carbs so was just thinking of getting that to save me some $.

would ya say 100 main and 36 pilot for the oko 26mm carb

sorry.. yeah those jets will be fine.. depending your altitude the main may be smaller

id be sussing out the 30mm carbs before buying one... make sure they run hex style main jets, if they dont then there poo and hard to tune..

couple other alternatives.
genuine pwk28mm
genuine pe28mm both found on jap 85cc bikes like yz or kx off ebay.com for around $100 or so.
there is also the genuine pe26 found on the ktm65's and some earlier 80cc jap bikes.

another place to look altho there not oko carbs is AKUNAR MOTORCYCLE PARTS & ACCESSORIES THAILAND

i really feel the 30mm will be too much for a stock 155, dont get me wrong it will work but might be a little boggy, add a V2 head and it will be good tho..

oko 26mm it is mate,cheers for ya help once again sean

Latest posts

Back