OKO vs Keihin jets

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timeeh

Go Go Gadget Moderator
Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows if the jets (main) can be swapped between a OKO 26mm (flatslide) and a PE28? I have ordered jets for the Keihin but they are not correct, apparently the PWK and the PE run different main jets (PWK's are round and screwed in with a flathead screwdriver, the PE's are a hex nut and are installed with a socket or spanner, not sure on pilot jets though) and i have a feeling the mains in the PE28's are the same as the mains in the OKO26's. I know they look the same but i havn't tried as yet...:confused-smiley-013

Ahh dude I feel your pain as the exact same thing happened to me!!

Nah you can't use OKO26mm jets in your PE I tried that one. lol

Cheers mate :( Any idea where to get em from? The last lot i ordered were from classic-honda and that's where i found they don't fit...

Ahh dude I feel your pain as the exact same thing happened to me!!

Nah you can't use OKO26mm jets in your PE I tried that one. lol

Hey Nick, i just talked to DHZ and they apperently stock them so i got some on order, (hope they fit) also I asked about them matching the OKO and Casey reckons they do? I'll try em when i get them down and let you know. Are you running the PE or the PWK?

When i got my PE off Classic I got a handful of jets off him.
Honda dealers will stock them

Latest posts

Back