• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Old parts wanted

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigg Niggs

Reaction score
WANTED: any old parts for a pit bike that you may have laying around the shed or back yard

CONDITION: doesn't matter, I will be more than happy to clean it up and make it work again

PREFERED PRICE RANGE: I would really be great full if it was free, because in really low on money ATM, but I can give you a little bit of money if needed

LOCATION: I live in deception bay, close to Redcliffe, and I'll be more than happy to come and pick up the part

EXTRA INFORMATION:

Thanks guys

Last edited by a moderator:
What sort of parts, have you got a list of specifics, Where are you situated?

WANTED: any old parts for a pit bike that you may have laying around the shed or back yard

CONDITION: doesn't matter, I will be more than happy to clean it up and make it work again

PREFERED PRICE RANGE: I would really be great full if it was free, because in really low on money ATM, but I can give you a little bit of money if needed

LOCATION: I live in deception bay, close to Redcliffe, and I'll be more than happy to come and pick up the part

EXTRA INFORMATION:

Thanks guys

hey mate ive got a crf 50 style frame thats had the sub frame snaped of and welded back on that you can have

and a set of stock china usd forks and rear shock you can have for 20 bucks if that helps you out

Latest posts

Back