Old people who call the ranger????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

analogue

Reaction score
I know there are other stories like mine. Please share them.
How do we dispose of this fun killing menace?

I know the guy is old but he should get a job or hobby. Piss off to the golf course like all the other winging old fogeys, knit a friggin sweater, feed some ducks or go hold up a line at the supermarket and tell the person at the counter your "old days" stories about shit that never happened.

Does he seriously have nothing better to do than watch kerri anne in the mornings and call the ranger on people riding bikes. I know where I was riding it is prohibited like every other area but I was in bushland over 100 meters away from a house and why bring a shovel?

Sorry just wanted to vent a little.
-anon

wouldnt this fit into the "busted" thread!??....

Yer old guys get pissed at us all the time, been chased lots of times, the guy brings a stick and tries to hit us or tackle us, hes hopeless though. just lucky the ones that live near my house are nice and let us ride on their property and only somtimes get pissed off.

Yeah sorry I should have looked for another thread to join I was just really pissed off and was sick of searching stuff.

All the people I spoke to didn't mind as long as I was in the bush area and rode at a reasonable hour. One of the olds i talked to is wanting to get his kid a mini.

Just goes to show it only takes one kof (killor of fun) and it's over. out of everyone on the road near the bush which is a long road he is the second most furtherest away from the bush.

Anyone have any ideas how to deal with him. Tell him I'm his grandson maybe? (never know it could work) haha

offer to do some work around his place maybe as a trade off... mow his lawn(not with ya mini though!) once a month.. prune some bushes... one good deed deserves another... dosnt hurt to confront him and try.. worst he can do is say no.. then i guess its back to the drawing board...

I dunno. That requires too much effort. I recon if the others in the street found out our deal I would forever be doing neighbours house work.

I may just ride fast and over distances insted of in one area. Should be fine unless the ranger/cops get bikes aswell then I would be rooted.

just shoot him

yeh coz thats a real smart thing to do :rolleyes:

you asked for suggestions.. gave you possibly the best one available... next to goiong someware you are MEANT to be riding!!.. dont like it.. dont ride there.. keep riding there.. you will be caught soon enough....

Latest posts

Back