Omfg i cracked the engine caing on my kx125!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hondacr80r

Reaction score
heyy the title says it all i was putting my engine casing(clutch side) on my 1999 kx125 and wondering if u can get it repaired or u have 2 buy a whole new one,i was trying 2 get the caing back on and it wouldnt screw all the way down so i screwd the bolt in 2 hard i think anywayz im in ipswich if u know any places where it would be cheap 2 get/fix this one any info will be helpful cheers:hail:

might need a photo but there are bits from factory racing and pro-circuit that fit straight on to the clutch cover and stator cover if that's what you've cracked. Otherwise its a spot weld job or search dirt bike wreckers for a engine cover and rebuild it.

ok i may aswell just get it welded coz its aluminum it cracked because there is something wrong with th fork selector for your gerbox it must stick out abit

post some pictures mate.

one minute your saying clutch cover then your talking about fork selectors..

also did you have the bike laying on its side when trying to do this?
if so then i guess the gear lever would of been on the ground pushing it higher on the clutch side...seen this many times.

but also theres a lesson to be learnt here... if it dont fit on properly dont force it.

yerr im saying that there must be something wrong with the fork selctor coz i think its sticking out which caused the engine casing 2 crack.and the gear leaver was off,and the engine was out of the bike............. i am just getting the casing welded up soon its a pretty nasty crack i am just taking the engine 2 the bike shop 2 get the problem fixed.......

anywayz the bike was in 1000 pieces yesterday lol am rebuilding the bike almost bak 2 gether need some things so i can get it bak 2gether.....

nope i think you miss understood what i meant..
the fork selector is inside the gearbox, not on the clutch side of the engine..

throw a pic up dude, it may be something simple...

oh and umm how you getting it welded if you have no cash...

Latest posts

Back