one for the pitty's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butane8

Reaction score
put my xy160 up against some big four bangers yesterday out the bush.. sand rock muddy steep inclines, was a real mixture of terain with long straights . and deep decent to a creek and out again tight corners etc.. was a about a 5 k loop back to the start.. other bikes were 2x KTM 450 ECX. crf 250 . YZ 125

they laff'd at me all week calling it my boyz bike.. its just a toy/ at work planning the meet /ride ..
still laffing sitting on their horses when i unloaded it..

confident i was gunna let it rip .. geared up.. fired her up ... and thats when the laffin at me stopped... 3 hrs later they where all amaised that how hard the pitty went''

.... dont get me wrong it was like steering a brick and and half the time i was out of control , but i kept it pegged.. and got the "pitty " some self respect.. my ass is red raw and came home with another flat rear ,, but the rear rim lock still had me flogging forward . no limp mode,, just knocked of the pace.. but was .. the best riding i've done on it yet...

hit the dirt twice.. fired straight up .. and ... back too buisness

on the second loop they thought i needed a head start.. so hammer down .. first 6 min of long straights with gulley launch's was hitting in top gear and kept looking back but no sign of em till i started the rocky decent towards the creek... little wheels dont cut it... any way dont be scared to ride with the big boyz its brings out a aggressive side of your riding skills that you dont normally see.

.. thumbs up here... butane

edit/ 4.6.12 /

this is a reply from one of the 450 riders on my face book ..lol

"Hey we're still laughin at ya get off.Your supposed to slow down a little before hittin the creek flat stick though.The pitty goes hard.Your a madman.Loved it..It'll be on again Bretto I was gonna give ya a go on the 450 until i saw how fired up you were and goin nuts on junior.I thought "**** this blokes ****en crazy" haha Good job mate"

Last edited:
Well done mate. Good to hear another story of the Mini bikes ripping it into the big bike boys.
What sort of bike you got??

your right about the aggression in your riding that comes out when you have something to prove, and also like you said you need to be pinned all the time, i had a kxf 250 and a rmz 250(not sure what year mods) and they hung behind me waiting for the trail(4wd ruts, shrubs and loose rocks) to start and i went hard thinkn these guys were being held up by my 155z, a few hairy moments and 10 mins later i pulled up and thought they had left, about 20 sec later they arrive and straight up, "whats in that thing", im not the best rider so maybe these guys werent either but i felt gooood. Good story mate, cheers

Well done mate. Good to hear another story of the Mini bikes ripping it into the big bike boys.
What sort of bike you got??

gtx moto X4 2009 , but with a 2010 new xy160 donk 26mm oko flatty , tuned and running no baffle hottter plug on 98.. castrol lube active 4T and a **** load of try hard.. cheers

your right about the aggression in your riding that comes out when you have something to prove, and also like you said you need to be pinned all the time, i had a kxf 250 and a rmz 250(not sure what year mods) and they hung behind me waiting for the trail(4wd ruts, shrubs and loose rocks) to start and i went hard thinkn these guys were being held up by my 155z, a few hairy moments and 10 mins later i pulled up and thought they had left, about 20 sec later they arrive and straight up, "whats in that thing", im not the best rider so maybe these guys werent either but i felt gooood. Good story mate, cheers

yep your quote says it all buddy i'm 5' 4" 60 kg / 41 yr old riding a pitty harder than i eva rode my ... yz 80 d
mx 100
ct 125
xt550
it175............. not getting any younger but the pitty take some gutz...
i took the yz 125 for a brapp B4 we packed up any evan tho i wasnt on it long enuff to get a feel ( comfort zone ) was really proud of my efforts on the brick... lol .. to hold the pitty together. suspension and tyre wise... loved it..BRAPPP... go the pitty

this is a reply from one of the 450 riders on my face book ..lol

"Hey we're still laughin at ya get off.Your supposed to slow down a little before hittin the creek flat stick though.The pitty goes hard.Your a madman.Loved it..It'll be on again Bretto ;) I was gonna give ya a go on the 450 until i saw how fired up you were and goin nuts on junior.I thought "**** this blokes ****en crazy" haha Good job mate"

Hey mate great story! I still ride big bikes but love the pitty as well, its just all fun and they are so easy to transport, I love it. Were you riding on private property or down Nowra way?

Hey mate great story! I still ride big bikes but love the pitty as well, its just all fun and they are so easy to transport, I love it. Were you riding on private property or down Nowra way?

down Nowra. powerlines on the " Christmas tree loop.. and the saltwater loop...

Normally i head outta south nowra and hang a left down forest rd.. hit the bush 4wd.. for another 4 ks till the quary,, thats my normall hang.. but enjoyed the powerlines heaps...

down Nowra. powerlines on the " Christmas tree loop.. and the saltwater loop...

Normally i head outta south nowra and hang a left down forest rd.. hit the bush 4wd.. for another 4 ks till the quary,, thats my normall hang.. but enjoyed the powerlines heaps...

Yeah cool. I've done a bunch of rides on my big bike from Albatross aviation park. Will get out there on the pitty one day!

behind the quary is a zig zag , ruff cut track, 1.7k loop around the back creeks on gulleys.. good for pittys.. few logs tooo to cross.. but been packed nicely by those push bike riders... but fresh cut.. loose wet top soil .. and if ya cant find a track to wear in around a quarry.. low gear bursts,,,, maybe a chance to half 2nd .. trees ,, if you are keen on balance in ya pitty .. its a feel of rythym in the track , but smoothling the same torque we love tooo cHOKE........ this quary is a short circuit playground... but the hard packed sand is mad to bush race on... cheers with pittys. nice all nighter spot... gennies and flood lights recommend 1500watts and tall tree, and a few leads...

p.s dont trash me humpy i ve been working on either u lot?bed cost me a fortune to transport....

still laffing...

"this is a reply from one of the 450 riders on my face book ..lol"

"Hey we're still laughin at ya get off.Your supposed to slow down a little before hittin the creek flat stick though.The pitty goes hard.Your a madman.Loved it..It'll be on again Bretto I was gonna give ya a go on the 450 until i saw how fired up you were and goin nuts on junior.I thought "**** this blokes ****en crazy" haha Good job mate"

tuned and new throat for next creek crossing .. butane

Attachments

• Photo1310.jpg
    Photo1310.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 15
tuned and ready for a rematch

round two .. boyz.. repair bill ... $ 65 .. new rear and tube..

tuned and ready to take on the big bore horses.. lol butane

Latest posts

Back