One more Stupid question.....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellrazor

Reaction score
How on earth do i adjust the needle/ clip in an OKO carby? I think it's responsible for my bike having a crappy takeoff...I've got the pilot and main jets sorted but have no idea how to adjust the needle position....

Help!

take the slide out, then pull the spring back to allow the plastic casing to pull of the throttle cable, remove the throttle cable and pieces and you can now pull out the needle. then just simple move the circlip on the needle.!

Another tip... I found it made the job a ton easier if you release the other end of the able from the throttle assembly.. gives you heaps of slack to get the cable back in on the carb end...
Or at lease loosen the adjuster on the throttle assembly to give you a few more mm's...

Thanks Carlts and Dynamic - Figured it out - losening the cable form the other end worked a treat!

Is the clip easy to pull off and move by hand or should i be using a tool of some description?

a tiny flat blade screw driver to pry the clip off is best and put ya finger over it as you do it to stop the clip shooting off.

Latest posts

Back