One Tonner =D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darb110

Reaction score
hey guys,

soon ill be hoping to buy my first car and im looking at something like an old skool holden one tonner HX, HJ or HZ something like that =D

just wondering if any of you guys knew any par specific sites that these babys sell on, apart from the general sites like carpoint and carsales or any other places these are up for sale at??

also if anyones selling an rather neat ones? as i do live in tassie it is abit hard but i rkn in the end ill have to travel to get something nice but im open to options =) also i would perfer it to be manual atm but if its nice show me =D

cheers boys!

was a nice one going on boost cruising a lil while ago as a roller.. plated for a v8 with bucket seats, flat tray, looked pretty darn good! think the bloke was only after a couple fo hunge for it... will see if can dig up pics adn info..

edit: cant find it but there is a link in te other ute thread... some good deals to be had on bc. just read through the bull$hit.. similar to here really...

Last edited:
haha yeh, boostcrusing thats another site yes thanks for the idea ill go have a look =D

real aussies drive drive utes too bad you picked holden cos they suck lol

you better watch your mouth buddy!

yeh thanks saw a sweeeet ute whilst looking through but its just sold.. meh =(

what u talkin bout ol skool
i remember the ol man drive 1 home right of the show room floor

ol skool wtf!

obtw top pic if u go that way good trucks but rare to find a good 1 now days
look for bent chasie when u look at em lots have been overloaded ove the yrs and they suffer for it

sag in the gutz

with the price of fuel now days id go a datto 1200 ute and bomd the crap out of it hehehe

but i dunno im just remebering the ol man in his new hz 1 tonner 253 auto with bench seat ,brown interior ,coloum auto ,was wicked for line locks hehehehe

povo pack with no air or pwr stear cheap assed ol man :)

BTW TO PISSED TO CARE ABOUT SPELLIN

Mines a povo pack :( But i dont care, running ute with barely any rust for 50 bucks which was for the tow truck :)

nice =) least youve got wheels =)... i found a sweet vr ute.. trick as f**k for cheep and mum wont let me get it =( also its in brissy and im in tassie but i dont care thats an easy fix!

sorry guys.. old thread but unfortanatlly still looking, thought id jog peoples memories and see if anyone had seen any new ones going around =)

cheers brad

ive got access to cash let put it that way.. i have cash but its on term deposit for the next few months but i have access to get something nice if it comes up anytime

Latest posts

Back