Online Gear Shops

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WyldOne

Reaction score
G'day guys,

Just wanted to know are there any online shops where I can get motorbike gear like helmets, gloves, boots etc.?

honestly I wouldn't take shortcuts buying protective gear. go down to your local bike store and pay the extra money to buy something decent.

honestly I wouldn't take shortcuts buying protective gear. go down to your local bike store and pay the extra money to buy something decent.

yeh i ment the big brands though. like m2r, fox etc.

Wildone
Go to the big MX shops and choose the items and sizes you want - then buy the items online from here:

BTO SPORTS - Motocross Gear, Parts and Accessories - Shop BTO Sports online for all of your motocros

These guys are in the States so you have to pay out a little for shipping - but if you buy all your gear in one go - you'll save big bucks! (usually around 35%)

I'd like to buy gear from local Aus stores - but when you see it's cheaper to buy Aus made gear in the States than here - it really pisses you off!

Also most Aus bike shops close early on Saturdays and don't open at all for late night shopping - you really get the impression they think the world owes them a fat comfortable living!

When Aus bike shops start providing products at competitive prices and open their doors when I'm not at work - they'll get my custom - until then I won't feel guilty about buying abroad.

Wow see what you mean. Just had a quick look and boots are like half the price.

Yeah - I just bought $400 worth of gear from these guys that would have cost me over $1100 here!

I had to pay an additional $140 for freight and a small amount of import tax - but still ended up well ahead.

The order only took 12 days to arrive as well - quicker than a lot of mail order places in Aus!

WHOA, i was just about to buy new ger cos mine is all messed up (red shit helmet, black pants, and blue top with shit goggles) and replacing it would be a few hundred but ill get it from here and save like 1/2 the price i reckon.

LOL, like 1 month ago i got thor 50/50's for $250 and i saw them there for $109.....

The Aussie dollar is just over 93 us cents so its not much difference at the moment. $100 us dollars is $106.87 Aussie dollars.

yeah, i just bought a pro circuit muffler and it was like $98 us and it was about $105 aus

yeah its in US$ but at the moment the exchange rate is like 92c so not much difference to here.

cool, anyone wanna buy a set of size 11 oneal shortys and then sell them 2 me? mums not keen on buying from overseas :(

Latest posts

Back