Oops I did it again, she played with my heart, Lifan 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I have another question, I got some new cheap monster grips for my bike, and yesterday while I was riding, the one on the clutch side actually came off it was so loose, anyone ever used something like grip glue or have another method for keeping them from slipping off, or moving around?
take the grip off and wash the inside out with dish washing detergent, rinse it well and let it dry.
wipe the bar end over with metho or whatever, then smear a little contact adhesive thinly over it, wipe a little into your grip (and icecream stick helps you get it in)
then leave it for a minute or so and slide the grip on

Cheers.... Any type of contact adhesive? Sounds a bit nicer than the wire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yeah i've never been a fan of the wired on grips.
just use the cheap stuff, but don't leave it to dry too long it will be hard sliding the grip on.
i have even successfully used the rubber glue from a puncture repair kit

Ive never had a problem with grips slipping never used glue,wire or anything else,...make sure everything is clean like above. Then smack that baby on might take 5mins but its so much easier to get them off again if you need to ;-)

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

How did you go with the fine? Have you got some legal aid yet??? This was something I watched today....made me think of you a bit!!!

Police Arrest Follow - Today Tonight Adelaide

Thanks Stoozo,

Yeah, I spoke to legal aid on Monday, they said they can push the trespass charge, as it was private property but if the owners don't want to they can't press the charges. As far as the unlicenced and unregoed charges, they can't charge me unless they have proof of me riding on a public road, which I only had to ride 1m on the road to. Get back onto my front lawn. So they advised me to contest the fine, so I have submitted a contest to the charge, and am willing to go to court if they push it, chances are they can't or won't be able to provide a witness to charge me with those charges.

So I will see how it goes. I really think someone nearby has reported us, and perhaps even a friend/neighbour of the copper who attended, as I KNOW he lives in this estate.

So I've decided I'm really going to find out who reported me by setting up a track around my backyard and my house...... Let the complaints roll in...... Nothing they can do about it on my property during normal daytime hours..... This weekend will be fun!

^^Awesome idea with the track in your backyard, have this pumping while your ride ;)
[video=youtube;bWXazVhlyxQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ[/video]

Do it. Its your property, they can get stuffed! I had neighbours that hated my stereo, I used to listen to music as loud as I wanted just about every night, cops soon got sick of turning up, lol

I have always been a pretty good neighbour, and I've always had my shre of ****ty neighbours, and I've put up with their ****..... Now they can have a serve!

Thanks Stoozo,

Yeah, I spoke to legal aid on Monday, they said they can push the trespass charge, as it was private property but if the owners don't want to they can't press the charges. As far as the unlicenced and unregoed charges, they can't charge me unless they have proof of me riding on a public road, which I only had to ride 1m on the road to. Get back onto my front lawn. So they advised me to contest the fine, so I have submitted a contest to the charge, and am willing to go to court if they push it, chances are they can't or won't be able to provide a witness to charge me with those charges.

So I will see how it goes. I really think someone nearby has reported us, and perhaps even a friend/neighbour of the copper who attended, as I KNOW he lives in this estate.

So I've decided I'm really going to find out who reported me by setting up a track around my backyard and my house...... Let the complaints roll in...... Nothing they can do about it on my property during normal daytime hours..... This weekend will be fun!

Hahahahah yep do it....suckers can get what they were asking for!!! LEGAL RIDING 8am-10pm everyday!!! :thumbup:

Thats awesome though :thumbup: thats a good win for pit bike owners everywhere. well fingers crossed they wont try to follow it up....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back