oops, this link appears to be broken...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headsmess

Miniriders OG
Reaction score
so um, the past two days...three days? i dunno....
keep to the topic, kiddo:(

the last few days, everytime i try logging on to here from my favourites list, google keeps spitting up"oops, this link appears to be broken"

so i search, and...voila:eek:, same message. try refresh...same again. over and over and over and over and over and ad nauseum...

and todays been really bad. usually i can get on after three or four tries, but today? so is it just me? my puter? or are there bugs in the system? i dont think this is a china made site, but damn... makes me wonder:p

never had this problem before...

whinge whinge, whine whine. FIXIT! NOW! lol

who's your internet provider? my family is on dodo and they have this problem constantly with all websites

lately optus, before it was virgin, but that was like three weeks ago, and theyre optus anyway... i tried my phone with telstra, same deal.

and kept on finding some silly cyber geekitry about DNS failures:eek:

i dunno...
dont have a problem with any other sites...i even went and registered with planet minis tonight:eek:

I have heard of this mysterious issue from other people before but I have never had this happen to me. There is another thread somewhere on here that mentions this problem and its full of people whinging about it but its obviously a technical problem which means it has nothing to do with me so unfortunately I cant help ya.

are you using internet explorer? if so try using firefox, or if you're using firefox try using internet explorer

yeh its bloody annoying it happens to me and only on miniriders but its since we got the new website layout.. sometimes i get on and other its just says like server problem or sumthing like that. really annoying.

works better now than the old site , I can always get on. Im running Mac safari and telstra (shit) , but always used to have promblems before the site upgrade

yep, did it again earlier, but aafter five attempts i got my mini-fix finally:eek:

maybe its that damn google toolbar? only been doing it since that went n re-installed itself, now i think about it...
wWOOP...no...just hit "submit and it did it again:eek: 0oh no, that was "internet explorer cant display this page"... modem unplugged:eek: my bad this time....

ok, three times in a row... damn dodgy optus!!!!! grr...

ok weird...everytime i click on this window, it disconnects.... im going to go nuts in a second.... never done this before:confused: try taking the damn thing off and try again... grrr!!!!!!

ok, that didnt work...try my phone this time....right...no problems...yet

but this has nothing to do with the "broken link" problem

Latest posts

Back