opinions please

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the bottom end from a lifan 150 with the top end of a zonger 160 ???
Pretty much what the description says anyway

minifighter-just want it for mx
so many options wouldnt have a clue what to get...

Like Rumble stated, you cant go wrong with the 160. For a grand you coould get one and a v2. Then save 175 for an oko and your racing.

Easy..

I base 90% of my big builds on the YX/Piranha. They're the best US distributor-importer in the States, by a HUGE margin. But, in OZ, DHZ and the Zonger are the bang for the buck champs. Freight to AU from the US is over $300. Too much for a stocker. Now, if you were ordering a custom-built, it may be a decent way to go. The Z-Ho seems a decent engine. The shift drum has way too much end play, and the clutch basket holds and extra disk but still wobbles like a detoxing hooker after a couple rides. Snazzy clutch cover, though.

I base 90% of my big builds on the YX/Piranha. They're the best US distributor-importer in the States, by a HUGE margin. But, in OZ, DHZ and the Zonger are the bang for the buck champs. Freight to AU from the US is over $300. Too much for a stocker. Now, if you were ordering a custom-built, it may be a decent way to go. The Z-Ho seems a decent engine. The shift drum has way too much end play, and the clutch basket holds and extra disk but still wobbles like a detoxing hooker after a couple rides. Snazzy clutch cover, though.

Hey.

You must know my mum. If you see her again let her know I miss her and her teeth are still at my place.

Logic

I likely wouldn't have made her acquaintance, unless she's a teenage Asian boy, or could pass for one.

BTW, never confuse Dentu-Grip with hemorrhoid cream.

Latest posts

Back