Opinions please

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
He all, Found this on the way to work this morning, 09 YZ 250 full pro circut exhaust, 20 hrs on hour meter still has original tyres, can have it for $4500

Needs fork seals, could do with a chain other than that its very tidy.

So do i convert to the dark side????

photo.jpg

Yeah go for it I say Roost. Good deal.

Almost too good though so go over it thoroughly.

You will be a yamahomo afterwards though. ;)

^^^^ Wow that is nice man, not too bad a price considering it's condition and low use. Are you in the market for another bike lol

I know the fella from school back in the day, He also dont live to far from my place it turns out.

I started it, went first kick has has a tone of compression, He is desperate to sell it, originally had 6k on it.

I think with a fly wheel weight, re valve and suspension tune it will be awesome in the trails.

Oh an motor ill never be a yamahomo lol, ill still have the CRF, I just wanted a 2 stroke to have some fun on.

Last edited:
Nice bike, very jealous..... If you gonna use it for trail riding i would recommend not touching the exhaust, my sis has a 04? with a pro-circut titanium... makes it a ***** to ride in rough trails, especially compared to a mates CR with a stock exhaust. Just something to think of.

Nice bike, very jealous..... If you gonna use it for trail riding i would recommend not touching the exhaust, my sis has a 04? with a pro-circut titanium... makes it a ***** to ride in rough trails, especially compared to a mates CR with a stock exhaust. Just something to think of.

Yeah will see how it goes next week when i pick it up, that's if i decide to buy it.

Going to sydney this weekend so have to save a bit of coin for this weekend.

I just re-read and saw the original part about the exhaust (me not read so good....beet spechal)so to edit my last post, see if you can get the OG pipe with it.

I just re-read and saw the original part about the exhaust (me not read so good....beet spechal)so to edit my last post, see if you can get the OG pipe with it.

LOL, Na doesn't have stock pipe.

yep do it... you wont be disappointed..

now to get rid of that gay red looking thing you been riding lol...

yep do it... you wont be disappointed..

now to get rid of that gay red looking thing you been riding lol...

haha, nope my 09 CRF has been the most reliable bike Ive ever owned so i cant sell it

well i just bought the bike, Will be going for my first ride on it tonight, Watch this space for a go pro video

Go roost! you will not look back!

my YZ250 has been neglected, its in the shed with a flat tyre :(

yeah im itching to ride it, so painful looking out of the workshop an seeing it sitting in the back of my ute ready to go.

Only 250 2 stroke Ive rode is a 01 CR250, so this should fly compared to that, I noticed its still on original tyres an they are pretty bald so that will be interesting.

oh god, it has no edges left at all, will end up on my face tonight for sure then lol

A real solid buy man, love the GoPro footage man, what's your youtube channel???

Well went for a ride, Go Pro had 1 bar of battery so only got about 15 secs of footage :(, But will get it charged and upload something later on.

Suspension sucked big time, Needs a re valve ASAP, My biggest gripe with it would have to be the vibration i get through the pegs but as soon as you ride for a bit and crack it on you soon forget about it.

Overall sweet bike am very happy, Just gotta find a way to get over the fact there is now a Yamaha in me shed haha.

You will enjoy it so much and gain a great more throttle control. The down side is having to go back and ride a 4 stroke and wonder who took the excitement button away.

Latest posts

Back