Orion 125 v pitpro 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the forks on all the cheap bikes are about the same, doesnt matter if they are adjustable or not... still crap

you can stiffen up forks with shims under the springs or heavier fork oil, but still really shit compared to some fastace's or marzocchi's

the forks on all the cheap bikes are about the same, doesnt matter if they are adjustable or not... still crap

you can stiffen up forks with shims under the springs or heavier fork oil, but still really shit compared to some fastace's or marzocchi's

so do u just put washers straight under the spring? ive heard of something like this b4.

yeah pretty much, unscrew the fork cap from the damping rod and put washers over the spring and screw the cap back on.... on my pitpros stock forks there was a bolt under the fork cap to use as a locking nut for the cap, make sure the bolt is done up all the way before screwing the cap on to get maximum preload... do that before shims

hey how much oil do i put in?
and how many washers or woteva did u put in?

id bet 9 out of 10 pitty riders couldnt tell the difference between marzocchi and fastace forks just by riding the bike...

but anybody could tell the difference between stockys and fastaces with just a ride ;)

nothing wrong with the Orion guys i currently have a Orion 140cc BIG FOOT and i have easily done like 20 hours ridding!!!

Nothing has broken, just relaced new handle bars for better measure and new bridgstone competion tyre for the rear - NOW it CHEWS DIRT!!!

i would choose the pitpro, because better quality bits and lifan engine, and also i just like pitpros over orions lol, but yer i would deff go for a newer pitpro for sure, but''' like most pitbikes if u dont treat them good they wont treat u good lol

Latest posts

Back