orion 125cc agb29

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyHeys4

Reaction score
can you put a 140cc into the 125cc agb 29 coz i want to use an oil cooler or can you put one on the 125cc :confused:

can put one on the 125cc if you get the mounting bracket but you can also put a 140 in like a peace of P!$$ will jsut drop straight in

no it will not go right in!! ...you have to change the arm for the clutch or you have to cut out a bit the frame obove it!!

show me how

giv me an example coz i really want a 140 instead o0f the bloody 125:confused:

the clutchlever on the enginecase won´t fit ...so you have to bend it or you have to cut out a bit from the frame...no biggie...;) ...maybe I will find a pic!!

I have recently seperated my ducar 124cc engine, pulled every piece apart i will be taking photos and uploading for all to cee as i rebuild it. just as soon as i get r digicam.

do you need to drain all oil out in order to fit brand new oil cooler?

drain all oil out of the engine? is it head or case fed?

im presuming its head fedcause you dont have a cooler atm.
u dont need to drain the oil if its fed from the head.

remove ur spark plug side head cover( 3 bolts) there maybe some oil so try and lean bike to the left or get a rag.
remove the opposite side cover(it comes off with the main cam bolt.)
i dont no if u have a spark plug side head cover that has 5 holes(2 extra for the oil cooler lines)
attach ur oil cooler to the head cover,attach the head cover to the head ( try not to damage the boomerang shape gasket.)

Latest posts

Back