Orion AGB-38. Dong's bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unfortunately where ever you go these days theres always a percentage of dikheads in the crowd..
its life, just gotta learn to either ignore it or play along...

another thing to consider is that not everyone can type how they talk or think..

but also theres no real need for it on here either... we are trying to make the mini riders community larger not smaller...

**edit**
and another thing i forgot to mention
a lot of members where thinking(including myself) that you were a regular on here posting under another name..

Last edited:
The forum (or owner of miniriders website) There are some decent people on this forum that put in their ideas of their bikes etc. And then there is the Dick heads that all they can do is knock what other people say. So the ones that have POSTIVE questions and answers WELL DONE the rest of you are all get a life.
And I will not be replying’ so to the dropkicks that what to criticize knock yourself out I will not be part of this forum any longer.
well....Dear Dong ...last time I checked , your bike wasn´t a minibike in the first place, so what is the purpose to post here on the board anyway???
There are dozen of boards out there who can help with your specific bike and the problems they have...no need to bother anybody over here with that , or ??;)
Some of the former replies are clearly out of line ,I give you that, but teenagers these days are very communicative and rude , so better get used to it!!
I wish you a lot of fun with your chinacracker and maybe you get the pitbike virus too some day ...until then ,have a nice day!!:)

Hello all Mini riders ( to the ones that have nothing better to do then bag out other blogers ) I have found a sight that places blogs on real bikes, not little piss ant , whatevers .This sight knows a thing or two about bikes. REAL BIKES yes big Jap/ Euro 125/250 open class 400-500 etc. And China big bore bikes. And they are all there to give HELPFUL advice ( so those of you that need to grow up stay on this sight and keep up the bull shit) For the rest of you I would be looking for another sight.

HAVE A NICE DAY

WOW YOUR NICE And mate your just another tool and mate listen here no one cares about what one person says about this site and keep your bull shiit to your self :)

because no one gives a fricken shiit ok?

leave us alone

you have a good day:)

and those things you call piss are already starting to be more popular then big bikes so i wouldn't talk

Back