Orion AGB-38. Dong's bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Failure in punctuation and spelling!
No replies to questions and suggestions.

I'm not getting it.
I don't think "DONG" does either!

seams a little slow, let me rephrase it a lot slow. Spent to long playing with his and his mates nuts and not enough time doing the english home work.

A message to you Corey58

Your message as follows:

"seams a little slow, let me rephrase it a lot slow. Spent to long playing with his and his mates nuts and not enough time doing the english home work."

It seems that Corey58 needs some spelling lessons too, wouldn't you say. Maybe you need to get out your dictionary and pull your head out of your rear end. Here is your spelling lesson - seams is mispelt - should be seems, "rephrase it a lot slow" - should be rephrase it a lot slower, to should be too. So maybe you, corey58, should stop playing with your friends nuts and learn to spell. Well maybe you do not have any friends or nuts.

So before you bag someone esle out, you should look at yourself. If you want anymore spelling lessons feel free to ask and I will kick your arse.

hahah you a good laugh, from what you wrote sounded like you been playing with your nuts trying to keep them tighten on ya good bike you good, **** did it again dam sarcasm.

tho i love how the whole site is giving you **** but you target me, hmmm that is all sweet tho we all got a good idea of people like you.. I'm out not wasting time on a person the calls there tread the same as there name?

Nick150 and corey58. Wow your intelligence is astounding. Your vocabulary is huge! Looks like you need a dictionary nick150 so you can come up with a better word than c***sucker.

Corey58, I think you need to reword your last message as it makes as much sence as tits on a bull. I will not waste my time on ignorant morons who have nothing else better to do than to trash other people. If you think to insult me, you are doing a lousy job of it, especially when noone else but you can understand it.

Do not bother to reply to any of my messages as I will ignore any comments made by intellectual retards who have the mental capacity of a turd. I hope you can read english better than you can spell. If you have trouble maybe you should ask your Mummy to explain what it is I am trying to say. If not you can always go back to school but they may not allow monkeys on school grounds!

Regards

Your favourite poster
Dong

Mini mullisha
Let us know if you have any other tips that may improve the AGB-38 and any other mods you may have done.

Regards
Dong

Hey I heard those bikes looks really cool,say you woulnd't happen to have a picture of you doing a wheelie on it would ya?

Last edited:
Not at present' repairing rear shock, will endeavour to take photos of mods and the finished product. Will not be ridding for a week or so (work commitments).

Regards

Dong

i dont want too get involved, but.... "dong" dont go raggin on dude's bad grammar when every single post on here has had more frequent bad grammar. only making yourself look more stupid. im not being *****y just giving you a heads up.

Last edited:
To let you know the outcome of the AGB-38 250 shock problem. We found out that there was a bad batch of shocks from the factory. My mate and I got ours replaced with no problems at all. My mate weights about 110 kg' so they provided him with a heavier weight shock ( no extra) the shocks where replaced and fitted under warranty.

We took them out for a test ride yesterday afternoon, And I am pleased to say the problems have been fixed. I would only go as far as to say, that I may replace my rear shock sometime down the track as it could be a little firmer. To bring the Atomik AGB-38 250 up to speed do the following.
1. Replace rear shock ( as they a faulty, under warranty or after MARKET KTM shock)
2. Replace filter ( as standard filter is a car like filter) with a UNI-FILTER.
3. Replace engine oil after each tank ( for at least the first three tanks) with castrol 4T
4. Replace clutch lever and mount ( after it breaks as this will not take long ) With Honda CR125 or equivalent.
5.and replace fuel line clamps as they are a lose fit.
6. Grease up steering head bearing ( as there is little or none to speck of )
I am very happy with the bike now and do not expect any more major problems, or minor for that matter.
I will be going camping, shooting, riding ,fishing and having a beer or a 100, for about 10 days over X-Mas where I will give a run down if need be of the bikes progress.

Last edited:
Atomki agb-38 25o

I am back to give an update of the ABG-38' since I last placed a post I have replaced another shock under warranty. I am convinced that all the ABG-38 Shocks are crap. So when this one goes I will be replacing with a KTM shock. I have been out ridding a number of times since last post' other then :rolleyes::rolleyes:the shock the bike is very good.

I think its good dong posting this....letting people know about all bikes not just the most popular or good quality ones....gives a bit of depth to the forum

Retards shouldn't be allowed to ride bikes, and this fella seems pretty munted to me

The forum (or owner of miniriders website) There are some decent people on this forum that put in their ideas of their bikes etc. And then there is the Dick heads that all they can do is knock what other people say. So the ones that have POSTIVE questions and answers WELL DONE the rest of you are all get a life.

And I will not be replying’ so to the dropkicks that what to criticize knock yourself out I will not be part of this forum any longer.

Latest posts

Back