Orion mud nationals vid's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha tried to get it sideways, failed and backed off like a cat......shit riders.....

Dabomb said:
hahaha tried to get it sideways, failed and backed off like a cat......shit riders.....

First time in the mud/wet champ, talk it up!!!

give them a break dabomb!

post up yor riding then!!

Nice work dude, look like you were having fun!! Can't wiat to get mine!

Dabomb said:
fuk i will show u up..

Look out Chad Reed!!! :D

Settle down mate this wasn't a whos the best rider thread.... :rolleyes:
But if you want take some vids of yaself after it's been raining all week and very slippery... go 4 it :eek:

Dabomb said:

Fuck man just give it a break, most of us are learning ffs stop baggin us out its just plane sad. shame on u. Post some stuff up of u n dont break a leg. Btw Nice riding tops!

Cheers.

nice vids ............how fun the mud can be. sounds like ya need to keep it in a bit lower gear though and use ya clutch not ya throttle to control the slide................in no time youll be speeed way slidin round the out side of dabomb while he tryin to work out when to change via his 5inch monster tacho........(lol dude dont bag others with less expireience than yourself other wise you are gunna cop some shit.... i couldnt slide a bike on my first or every 10ths try dout many of us could . could you?)

50s is about fun nothin else

SIK50 said:
nice vids ............how fun the mud can be. sounds like ya need to keep it in a bit lower gear though and use ya clutch not ya throttle to control the slide................in no time youll be speeed way slidin round the out side of dabomb while he tryin to work out when to change via his 5inch monster tacho........(lol dude dont bag others with less expireience than yourself other wise you are gunna cop some shit.... i couldnt slide a bike on my first or every 10ths try dout many of us could . could you?)

50s is about fun nothin else

Thanks mate,

The mud was a lot of fun haha, just rolling straight and the bike was fish tailing! :D
Clutch is slipping at the moment, so need to get that fixed... otherwise ride it like you stole it! :cool:

yeah mate i slide the back wheel first ride.....its a fukin fiddy for fuck sake...if u cant get the back end out then ur deffinatley shit cause they arent that powerful... haha ride it like u stole it???? u must wanna get caught then..

Dabomb said:
yeah mate i slide the back wheel first ride.....its a fukin fiddy for fuck sake...if u cant get the back end out then ur deffinatley shit cause they arent that powerful... haha ride it like u stole it???? u must wanna get caught then..

Mate, go wear your west coast choppers shirt en ride around the block, nobody wants to hear your dribble.

How would i get caught from riding it like i stole it? are you the full quid? grow up. :D

crf450 said:
guys u suck have u ever ridden a moto be4

haha yes dude, i've ridden plenty road/dirt bikes.

You come have a tackle at that corner from the vids, it's not as easy as you think :D
Basically it was like riding with a bald back tyre because of all the mud :D

These video's were put up for a laugh, not to show off.... to take it easy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf450
guys u suck have u ever ridden a moto be4

hes rite all use suck the donga

so what ur saying is that you are a purely gifted person who was able to ride without fault from the first time you ever tried a motorbike?

bullshit. when valentino rossi first rode a bicycle he didnt straight away start cornering at angles of less than 70 degrees to the ground, he progressed over time, which is what these people in this topic are doing.

they may be a level down from you but it does not mean that you have to insult them as much as you did.

man, i was sliding worse than that on saturday, my back tyre is almost bald bloody kenda, shit knobs fall off.
we were doin laps on an oval dirt track at our MX park here in SA, there were orions there trying to keep up with us, i was makin him eat dirt with almost a blad tyre.

Latest posts

Back