orions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I don't want to debate anything, Just stating the facts. But you go ahead and MAS-debate all u like.
DH....

Dont need to debate it mate, people are just going to look and laugh at how you cracked the sads over a person asking a popular china bike community about a "bigger" china bike and see how much of a fool you are, DERRRRRR DH!!!!!!!

Nah sorry mate, I dont know much about them, I apologize for being a DH before, I shouldn't have taken my bad day out on everyone.
The funny thing is that with my leg being stuffed for so long, I have put on that much weight I will prob need 1 of these to hold me...lol

Dude pegleg is right it is not a china bike comunity it is about mini bikes. if it was just about china's why would people be on here with crf/xr 50's? dont forget how the mini bike thing started mate. and i recon if most people had the cash they would be buying honda's and modding them to the shitter.

-mtl
You dont have to spend 6 g's on a yamaha there are some good ones goin for like 4 over here. if you want a big bike id say go for a yamaha but if you dont wanna fork out too much money and just want sumfin to screw around on n just cruise id say go for the agb 31.

PS
I dont think anyone is going to be laughing at pegleg i think they will be laughing at you Aaron.

Take care fellas

sall good well ye do you have any suggestion of a pitbike that will match up the agb 31...but atleast there a dealer of orions close to me if there anything i can go there

what about pitster,thumpstar,motovert,ssr,sikk...and whats a pitpro exactly ...Teach me!!!

I guess the site is called miniriders. But these 250cc hummers are sorta small and I would say they might be a mini, If you call a 80cc 2-stroke big wheel model a mini. Btw any 80cc mxer would own a hummers a$$.

man i found a 140cc rr pitpro man its sweet but can i only buy it off of ebay??? they dont seem to sell it to the us

Latest posts

Back