our new track do you reckon this will piss the neighbours off

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the boys are having a ball. Your neighbours need to get a life if the boys are only riding for about ten minutes twice a week mate.

Sik, your house is bigger than there's also so that would upset then haha. Even an hour a week would be acceptable, beats them riding the streets

if you can get them where you are get a quieter exhaust, or a "but plug"
it reduces the bite out of the noise so its more bearable

I wouldn't think the time is the issue and may caused by the motorbikes' noise.

talk with your neighbors and install accessories on the exhaust would definitely reduce a lots of noise.

Try even the header of garden hose but it will not last long if the temperature is high.

that probably cost only $2 . :)

Does anyone know if they still make psto? I have one a tl160 really good bike but I can't find their website anymore and I want to get performance parts for it now?

Does anyone know if they still make psto? I have one a tl160 really good bike but I can't find their website anymore and I want to get performance parts for it now?
PSTO packed up there aussie shop, and left the building.

I have to agree with mick aswell, keeps the kids off the street .

Hell yeah ben, its no place for kids.

my neighbours used to have a whinge(crf50s/z50s with stock exhausts), then i realised my old victa 2 stroke mower was actually louder than my bike so i'd start up the mower and leave it right next to the fence closest to their kitchen window when id have a quick burn round the back yard. After a few times of doing that they got the point. Its stupid that riding in your own yard is illegal but you can use a chainsaw all day everyday even though the chainsaw is louder and more annoying. Atleast your kids are getting out and doing something rather than sitting on their asses watching tv/playing xbox all day

we have had a couple of kids riding the streets all hours on thumpsters,guess whos was the first door the cops knocked on

Latest posts

Back