Owner comments on AGB30

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...... Now i'm the person on this forum with the shitties bike, jr50.. ...

Hey mad man, I might argue with you on this one!;) But hey, at the end of the day, if whatever bike we have is what gives us loads of fun, that's what matters most, isnt it?

...... The AGB 30 everyone has said they are very heavy and are hard to jump. But with better suspenction, chuck some pro taper bars and get some other items it will be a good bike......Mabye even 12"12" wheels or something would look good.........

Now, this is what I'm talking about! I find value in knowing whats wrong with something so then you can probably figure how to work around the so-called flaws and shittiness of it all.

Before this thread, I've had my guesses on what might be wrong with the AGB30 that a lot of people just dislike it, let alone flame owners of it. I believe there are solutions to problems with this bike and I'm learning it right here.

Thanks a million!

In response to peterpan, I currently live in Southern China.

Lastly, mjc85 has made his good share of helpfulness coming across previous posts and I have no doubt is a good guy. He may have come up with seemingly harsh comments on some bikes but this is part of sharing personal opinion. I believe in free speech although I personally tend to be more reserved in this aspect. I hope you didnt take my notes the wrong way.:cool:

agb-30..... what rim size are you talking about? 14" front, 12" rear? ...Yep, i ridden one, but not on a track unfortunately. Super fast for a "pitty" (not really a pitty)... anyhow, agb-30 now has bigger rim size ala 16" front 14" rear... ( check pics on ebay, atomik agb-30....pro-x 150, 200)

anyhow, just to give the heads up........there may be bigger rims fitted to it yet (think hummer)... current 16/14 is a nice piece of kit to ride, great power to weight, obviously not a honda 250 5 valver, but nice for the money!...... my 2 cents for the week.

Thanks Horde.

I think more than anything else, its the wheel sizes that made the AGB30 right or wrong. The original release with small wheels made it look an unproportioned out-of-this-world dirt machine. It definitely looked much better with the bigger wheels and I know they now also come in as big as 19" and 16" as options from Apollo (might be overkill, on the other hand).

I believe this bike has its good, as well as its weak points. Getting the wheel sizes right for a start makes me think the handling issue with this bike can be addressed and the rest of the problems worked out relatively easily.

As I learn more about this bike, I may be inclined to get one as a second bike.

the motor if its the same as the orion and the atomic has a factory falt the magneato in them dies its a comon problem

Latest posts

Back