Ozpitbike whats the deal?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
As most of you know , Ozpitbike is constantly at my throat.
Just curious to know what I have done?

I thought I've contributed to this forum and have been on here longer than most and to have these (Adam) guys constantly attack me , I begining to feel as If I should leave this place as my efforts have been regarded as ' immature'. Both Scott , fools are aware of my long time run in with these dudes and anyone can remember the idiotic and detrimental act on behalf of ozpitbike in sabotaging kaos50's business.

Just curious to know why haven't these guys been baned , both Achmed and ozpitbike. They have not contributed a single bit of information and have attacked most guys on here. You've banned Adam's other accounts:
- Kaos50s
- Tupac
- .... ( There was a third from memory)

But these guys continue to come back and friggin choke this place up with attacks especially on my threads?????

My IP was denied to register on ozpitbike , how mature on their behalf.

Im not trying to have a bitch , but when guys like roost666 and 2freq agree with ozpitbike that Im not a valued member it seems a bit strange that I've been on here much longer than them and have made a willing effort to raise the profile of this forum.

If this shit continue's to happen , Im outta hear because Im not going to waste any more of my time dealing with these fuckwits ( Excuse the French) as I cant seem to get away from them , Ignoring them only makes me look to be on a par with agreeance. Which I am not.

Does anyone know what these guys are on about? Are they threatend by me? as I seem to be the only one they attack?

Cheers

to be honest who gives a fuck what the say or think unit we know you are a great help to the forum and im sure after this they will be banned ;)

dont worry mate they are just tossers with nothing better todo...

Im not aware of it but i will check it out now and if Adam is starting his bullshit again he is gone. Unit u are a valued member here hence the Certified minirider title so dont stress coz ill sort it out. Ozpitbike is dead and I think Adam needs to give it up.

yer those guys are douchebags, they just wanna be boss of their own forum and it never worked hahahah, and they never give up spamming this place and stuff they need to get a life.

I banned him permanently but im sure he will pop up with another account so coolie has to ban his IP coz I cant be bothered banning his new accounts all the time, Im too busy trying to keep these fuking spammers away coz they are giving me the shits, the FOTM thread is just one of many that has been flooded with there shit.

Unit your not goin anywhere and your going to continue to contribute great posts to this forum and also give me a laugh every now and then in the process :D .

So we agree and its settled then :p

Last edited:
shows the quality of there site hey

ok i created this section for this reason lou brother if you go i go to
and i'd rather not

unit atm i find you being one of the most valuable members on here you are the person that has made such a big and very successful push to bring you jap riders to the forums and i'd like you to continue your input as it is bringing an end to the jap v. china arguement and allows us to cater to a broader audience

as for adam maxwell he has given me the shits for so long but he just wants to be a king dick in his own little world

hell my last run in with him was over his support for braap in tassie saying he's a member and all this and is best buds with brad
well speeking to brad himself sheds a differant light on things as brads opinion of adam is well lets just say not high

ignore him unit if he starts giving you the shits pm me the username and goodby he goes

was me i banned the fucker

he was giving me the shits and he opened the other ozpitbike account so i banned the rest of em

fuckin tasmainian

adam can do anything on the net so no point banning him just delete that thread he made to stop a shitfight starting...

^^^

lolololololololololololol

mmm sounds like a legend to me

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

OMG Bah hahaha that is some funny shizzle right there

Last edited:
I just deleted yet another of Adams accounts so the IP ban obviously didnt stop him but I'll keep banning any others that pop up

Latest posts

Back