Pacific Park 22nd/23rd Oct

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rich

Reaction score
Myself and a couple of mates are going down to the PP for a weekend in October, 22th and 23th, going to camp there too on sat night. (160 pitster pro, some dhz's and maybe even a xr70) Might see you there.

Pacific Page Home

Actually last time i was there, i rode from the car park/camping spot, up the hill, onto the ridge and along the ridges, on some of the trials tracks. anyone else gotten into the hills at pp?

Last edited:
hay was just at pp on my dhz gpx 125 and psto 140 and loved it so if you guys are heading back there im keen as to meet there

Hay everyone Iam Dan, just got a dhz 160r from Santa an Iam keen for a ride. I've checked out pacific park on the net an it looks sweet!!!! My chick got one as well but she came off Xmass day an done her knee, I have another mate who has got the same bike as me an we are keen to ride, he has a paddock which is co but Iam up for somthing different. It sounds like a ride is happening pin the 27th but this topic was posted last year but someone was out at pp on the 2.1.12 so Iam thinking that the 27th is this month. So if your keen on another two more riders me an my mate will be keen, my chick too but her knee could still be stuffed by then but Iam keen as.
Cheers.
Dan.

27th sounds good guys, havent been for a while. ill have a #33 on my bike.

yeah that was me out at pp and was a sick day loved it im up for the 27th and im keen for a ride this weekend aswell if anyone is interested

sweet ill be there on the 27th and if anyone is keen ill be there this saturday

Does it matter if your new to riding an don't go as quick as everyone else? I've had about 1/2 a dozen rides an it's awesome!!

no mate its a good place to learn and ride there were heaps of people learing when i was there

Latest posts

Back