Pacific Park 22nd/23rd Oct

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you have to pay to ride or is it just ride at own risk, will cops come down an bust us for riding there

no pay and its private property iv been riding there for a year now and iv had no trouble neither have my mates cops only check ffor stolen bikes but iv never seen them there

mate im heading to gasman to get ssum oil then ill be heading out there so ill messsage u when im back from gasman

Is this somewhere I could take my 5 year old to ride for his 1st time ??
If so we will be there today..

Last edited:
yes mate plenty of room its private property so there is no problems if anyone is new and needs help there or to know where to go ill be on my white psto and i have a black and yellow fox helmet on just wave me down

Thanks lets ride...for the ride n the place, that's a sweet local spot you got there n I'll be back for sore..
Thanks again bud n when the zigzag railway is up !! I'm in !!

cheers letsride.....................!!!!!!

thats a sweet spot, i will be going out there 2 morrow with tit187 so will give u a buz an we can all go for a splat!!!!

cheers.
Dan.

yeah sweet just txt me what time you guys are going to be there and ill head out there

I would be keen to come if somethign was organised. :)

We all went a few weeks back now. Was very wet and slippery. Saw heapes of stacks and had a beauty myself but was still a great weekend.

Latest posts

Back