Painting my frame

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Borci, look mate.. you can try and persuade me with your anti drug bullshit but I honestly dont care

back to the point here if you want to see a bike with a black frame and swing arm add me [email protected] and ill show ya. its made a huge difference in the look of my bike but i dunno what it will look like with red plastics.

When My youngest son first snapped his frame on his 21, after welding the shit out of it, I painted it yellow with black plastics. It looked unreal.
After my bodgy welding didn't hold, I had to re weld it (I have got much better) so I decided to paint the frame satin black, as well as the swingarm. I put those carbon fiber look-a-like plastics on it with anodized gold blingage and it looked sweet.
But at the end of the day when you spend a lot of time and money repairing and painting and blinging a 13yr olds bike, it isn't worth the effort, because it will get wrecked the very next ride, as it did..lol
Dude, don't spend the money on painting that frame and swing arm, the money you will spend on paint and stuff for prep, you will be better off buying decent gear.
Check these frames out.
eBay Australia: Complete Cradle Mount Frame PitpPro Thumpstar Dirt Bike (item 130135493335, end time 25-Jul-07 16:17:28 AEST)

those frames are sick! thanks for that link mate :)

and as for the pot subject i plan to be drug and probably alcohol free lol :D but itll be good in the long run.

wats so sik about hem frames? theyre the stock Pitpro/MSO frames LOL.. oh and i am also drug and alki free... drgs just arnt my thing and alki well... not for now anyway.. got better things to do

nah i just like the colours of them lol :D

yea i can spend my money on better stuff too. not pot and booze.

Latest posts

Back