Painting my frame

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty

Reaction score
Hey all,

Well I got suspended from school lol and I can't ride for 3 months :eek: and I thought I'd strip my bike and paint the frame black and get some red plastics...What do you guys think? I just dunno if It will look shotty if the frame is black since like all the bikes I've seen have the silver ones. The bike looks like this now...
MotoX.jpg

But without stickers...

Cheers.
Matty

Hey all,

Well I got suspended from school lol and I can't ride for 3 months :eek: and I thought I'd strip my bike and paint the frame black and get some red plastics...What do you guys think? I just dunno if It will look shotty if the frame is black since like all the bikes I've seen have the silver ones. The bike looks like this now...
MotoX.jpg

But without stickers...

Cheers.
Matty

3 months? what did you do murder the princable?

Anyway, i rekon itd look allright. But youll have to do the swingarm aswell otherwise itll loook strange. I reckon a different colour than black though, A blue maybe? Just my opinion

3 months? what did you do murder the princable?

DITTO, SPILL YA GUTS MATE, 3 MONTHS IS A SERIOUS SUSPENSION! WTF DID YOU DO!!!!??? Does it constitute a ban from Miniriders to!? lol

Anyway, i rekon itd look allright. But youll have to do the swingarm aswell otherwise itll loook strange. I reckon a different colour than black though, A blue maybe? Just my opinion

I rekon an orange or a green frame would be kinda sweet.. maybe paint the swing arm up like wooden ruler... get into the 'school spirit' again. :rolleyes:

i say itll look bad lol

and painting your swingarm isnt smart IMO,

itll get scratched within few rides, and look terrible,

MotoX640x480.jpg

Yeah, what did you do? I got busted selling pot at school twice and only got a week suspension.. three months is amazing :p

It would look shit bro.

lol nah me and my mate like deleted all the shit off the school system and got a massive lecture about how all the teachers and students lost all the years work theyve done etc etc...

yea i dunno its just somethin to do i guess lol, and yea i have a job so maybe ill just save up and get a new frame and new parts so its like gonna work properly when i can ride again lol. thanks for that pic pitmaster. :)

lol nah me and my mate like deleted all the shit off the school system and got a massive lecture about how all the teachers and students lost all the years work theyve done etc etc...:)

Lmao, thats kinda funny... we used to take the mouse balls(when mice had balls) or just format teachers HD.. Others would pinch ram, and a few mates got done for takin whole compys! silly bastards!

Guess ya learnt ya lesson eh... would be like having someone take your bike, or something you worked hard for 7 months on... and be left with nothing...

re-reading ya original post its the olds that put the 3 month ban down?? how long is your actuall suspension for!??

there is a metal mixture you can get from places like super dodge auto, reapco, autobhaun etc... (yes i no about the spelling) used for repairs on radiators etc... goes ROCK hard... works wonders in locks...........:D hehehhee

lol yea they did it haha. umm the suspension was like 5 days. lol. dad was like "now i gotta stay home with you for a week cos you got your stupid ass in trouble" lol.

yea teachers have in the classrooms posters saying "teachers-check for mouse balls after each lesson" lol.

that metal mixture sounds pretty good...heapd of lockers around the school ;)

Hahaa, they have those signs? Far out man, your school must be dog as.. You still have mouses with balls in them rofl.

Im gueesing the computers are like 5metres wide aswell?

lol nah they are all laser mouses now but the idiots havent taken the signs off yet. they probably think we'll steal the laser out of the mouse now.

Benox, how the fk can you sell Pot at school? Are you really that stupid? 1. Selling Pot 2. AT SCHOOL WTF!!!!!!

Some people on here are just asking for trouble.

lol, i was gonna say, 3 months is a LONG suspension but i guess ya old man is just punishing u for 3 months....
if i got suspended from school my parents wouldn't ground me from riding, they would sell my bike and burn it sold for in front of my face! lol
im guessin they would sell mi room as well to some exchance student for a yr and make me sleep on the ground, lol.
mi dad is full on with school, if he could me wagging, slacking off big time, getting into BIG trouble etc. he would kick mi ass, he says its the most important thing in the universe education, but i guess i will thank him for not EVER letting em have a day off unless im seriously sick when i get a good job and live a good life....... until then i got like 9 or 10 yrs of school left! cos im doing a 4 year+ uni course....:rolleyes: :(

Benox, how the fk can you sell Pot at school? Are you really that stupid? 1. Selling Pot 2. AT SCHOOL WTF!!!!!!

Some people on here are just asking for trouble.

Whats so unusual about that. When I used to go to school a lot of people where dealing. A lot of people always turned up at class stoned as well hehehe.

Whats so unusual about that. When I used to go to school a lot of people where dealing. A lot of people always turned up at class stoned as well hehehe.

Of course and probably always will be, but the stupidity of doing it IN SCHOOL, is just ridiculous, if your going to get into shit like that at least do it where its safe. But pascal and his father have got it completely right, why fuck up your permanent record during school, just to get high? Completely ridiculous, I dont care whether Benox thinks its cool or awesome, its the stupidest thing to do, the only people who deal in my school, are bogans.

Latest posts

Back