PARKLANDS RIDE DAY MAY 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:(
Why may? Because you all know im going to VCM and ya don't wanna play fair....or is that dirty;) I forgives yas, one day I'll make it.

Nope we all had a vote and decided your not coming! :p

Reckon you'd make the drive down mate? Would be great to get a few of you northerners down here for it! Whens your flight?

I'll do my best to be there!!! Hopefully get Tommys bike done before hand!!

Few this club rides are still going strong good to see

I need Joshy or Cory to show me some decent places down Donnybrook

:(
Why may? Because you all know im going to VCM and ya don't wanna play fair....or is that dirty;) I forgives yas, one day I'll make it.

we have gotta find a hill to climb at round 2 man..

Flights are booked, good ole corey may need to feed and baby me as i may be broke lol. Even if its pissing down rain it is in concrete as flights have been payed for. Time to meet the sth east boys and then the vic boys at VCM on the 26th.

Yeah we've got a Mini Riders Dinosaur at our ride day Joshy, we better not break him before he gets to Vcm other wise we'll have a very angry admin and and a few Victorians to deal with! :p

Im fragile and emotional, and keep ya ladies at home boys or they will fall into my possession.

Like f'n hell, I plant the seeds and leave is the way it works.

Latest posts

Back