PARKLANDS RIDE DAY MAY 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha awesome mick it will be great to meet and ride with ya mate

you will be able to have a crack at the BIG hill climb out there aswell haha see if you can be the first minirider to make it to the top

haha awesome mick it will be great to meet and ride with ya mate

you will be able to have a crack at the BIG hill climb out there aswell haha see if you can be the first minirider to make it to the top
Hell yeah, im up for that Joshy;)

Might be a good idea to give that hill a miss Mick you know what can happen :cursing:
Haha, I'll tape it for ya rod lol.

want to see pics and videos, you have plenty of notice :)

Cmon James, you know I get good footage mate, and then get you to edit it lol. There will be bulk footage for us to check out.

really? gee. I better get this freakin bike sorted out.... might have one more........

Awesome dude! 12 hour drive ain't nuthin! :)

3496B4C2-55D6-4CD4-838A-F7D796C13C56-1098-000000A438B97A6B_zps57ae50bd.jpg

yeah sorting the days off with the missus. isn't the monthly race day on the next day?

But truthfully he's actually flying down and I've got a bike set a side for him, unfortunately I've only got one spare! :(
So can't help you there buddy sorry

are you going rotn50?

Hey stubsy, yeah im heading down for the ride day but am flying down mate, I can't get the extra days that would be required for driving and the offer of accommodation and a bike to ride is irresistible, Soz I didn't mention it to ya mate but my life has been hectic of late and I just need to Remember to breath lol. Would be great to meet ya and all the other lads dude.

Mmmmmm, are we gonna race lytton to lads

to early for me to say, with race sunday at fort next day and nitro w/end after and shearers w/end after that and looking into buying new van , i got a bit happening , in next moth or so

Latest posts

Back