PARKLANDS RIDE DAY MAY 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't bloody wait. Getting the DHZ back for this wekend at Donnybrook, I've also got hold of a GoPro.

I can't bloody wait. Getting the DHZ back for this wekend at Donnybrook, I've also got hold of a GoPro.

Are you the illegal immigrant I've been hearing about dude?

Haha your going to have to Mary Micheal and his misses so they can get a green card Mick! :)
Is hes missus a good catch, he maybe able to pass as her sister and live downstairs when we hook up lol

Hope you guys have a great day and Mick it will be great training for your trip to Vic.
Hell yeah rod, gonna make the most of it dude.

i think i might even make the efort to get a new rear tyre since your making the efort to come down mick haha

you should like parky mick its got two solid trackes for the pittys and some good hill climbing to be done out the back there and its a pretty laid back joint

Yes I am the illegal immigrant, your country doesn't want a Welsh bloke here :-(

Got the DHZ back last night and its running mighty sweet. Josh you have a helmet mount for a GoPro too dont ya, we can take it in turns filming the chaos.

I can't wait for sunday, I'm that excited I just peed a littl in my pants!

i think i might even make the efort to get a new rear tyre since your making the efort to come down mick haha

you should like parky mick its got two solid trackes for the pittys and some good hill climbing to be done out the back there and its a pretty laid back joint
Hillclimbs eh, will be trying that. Woooohoooo

Yes I am the illegal immigrant, your country doesn't want a Welsh bloke here :-(

Got the DHZ back last night and its running mighty sweet. Josh you have a helmet mount for a GoPro too dont ya, we can take it in turns filming the chaos.

I can't wait for sunday, I'm that excited I just peed a littl in my pants!
Give me a Welsh lad over a boatie anyday.

I might have some unfortunate news about the hill climb Mick, I think they've closed em all off because of the maintenance issue with em?

i cant make it!
ill see if my 2 brothers can though.

That place is in a beautiful setting and the track is maintained beautifully. It's like a highway compared to the racetracks we race on down here. You will have a ball there Mick.

yeah the hard packed clay gets looked after there and it gets real tacky mid day and the grip is awesome but by the end of the day its abit dusty and the bigger trackes arnt maintained aswell as the midsize track

as for the hill climb we can still do the big/monster one out the back witch no one has mad it up on a pitty yet mick should have it coverd tho :cheer2: lol

i have a gopro mount on my helmet to

This sounds like a challenge, I'm up for any hillclimb. You need to follow my line Josh lol

Haha, good stuff lads. im up for it.

Latest posts

Back