PARKLANDS RIDE DAY MAY 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mick sounds like you had a great time mate fancy not being able to keep your pants on LOL. Sounds like everyone had a ball. Mick what did you think of your first track day apart from losing a bit of bark off yourself and some sore bones?

here it is guys the only footage I got worth watching! Enjoy......:)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nrsRyVrr10k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mick sounds like you had a great time mate fancy not being able to keep your pants on LOL. Sounds like everyone had a ball. Mick what did you think of your first track day apart from losing a bit of bark off yourself and some sore bones?

Was awesome rod, i kinda forgot the practice lap and just got into it, was really getting into a groove with the berms and jumps until i got lazy and caused myself some grief.

here it is guys the only footage I got worth watching! Enjoy......:)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nrsRyVrr10k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good stuff Corey, so josh was holding bretto at bay for a lil while i see.

haha that footage is sweet , i will load up my view of those few laps , oh and like my little wave to the camera :)
And was having bit trouble catching josh but he bit of a head start and i had bit of traffic to contend with haha dam big bikes

I think the dacking episode will be a location joke only, so those who saw it were lucky and to those that didn't, I guess it never happened lol. Glad I wasn't free balling it Bahahaha, would of been a lot of jealous blokes.;)

Here is the only footage of the aftermath and can hear me ask to have my pants pulled up lol. Enjoy my pain lads, Thanks again to Corey and Katie Gale and joshy and brooke for everything, and Michael for this extremely rare footage. And all the other miniriders who attended and runamok.

[video=youtube;Z39RnklcY7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z39RnklcY7g&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Is that it? I was hoping it would be more shameful than that! ha ha.. Sorry!
SO what happened with the crash anyway mick? And is that blood or urine spots I can see in the dirt there?

Haha, fuel or oil I think mate, so what happened, Mmmmmm basically exhaustion and laziness, the lactic acid build up was really bad and as I came to the tabletop I was sitting down and didn't stand up until I hit the top and sprung the the back wheel up and I landed on my head, funny thing is I knew I was leaving it late but I was catching Joshy a tiny fraction and was just pushing and lost my focus I guess you could say.

Yeah, I figured it might be that.. the muscle fatigue sneaks up on you when you are having fun and the bloods pumping... Well it sneaks up on us unfit ones anyway! Then it only takes a second of lost concentration and your in the dirt! I know it too well... ha ha.. so you feeling better today? Still gonna race in the VCM?

I think it was a little bit of wee! :p
Or tears;)

Yeah, I figured it might be that.. the muscle fatigue sneaks up on you when you are having fun and the bloods pumping... Well it sneaks up on us unfit ones anyway! Then it only takes a second of lost concentration and your in the dirt! I know it too well... ha ha.. so you feeling better today? Still gonna race in the VCM?
VCM is a go, might double dose some pain killers and a 2 pack of vodka double blacks and then make sure the cam is on:)
It's never a good thing if you need someone else to pull your pants up :p Glad your not too f#%ked up.
But you would be like me timeeh, the women are always trying to get em down, but the blokes are trying to keep em up as they know we packing big guns Bahahaha

Hahaha big gun? I heard you call him Mr Winky! :p

He'll be right for VCM Timeeh, bloody keep an eye on him out there I say! He pretends like its all new to him and then BAM! Roosts ya as his flying past!

I be missin the next VCM round, but im hopeing someone gets the bug and will be down later in the year ;) And iv'e seen him ride, his gonna get round me no worries :(

He'll be right for VCM Timeeh, bloody keep an eye on him out there I say! He pretends like its all new to him and then BAM! Roosts ya as his flying past!

Shhhhhhh, secret squirrel stuff corey
I be missin the next VCM round, but im hopeing someone gets the bug and will be down later in the year ;) And iv'e seen him ride, his gonna get round me no worries :(

Better be racing or i might de-friend you timeehfee:flamesmile::action-smiley-032:

I think your spoton Corey thats what Micks up too LOL. They will call him "The North Qld Flash" on the track as he roosts most of the field. Or if he losers his pants again they will call him "The North Qld Flasher" LOL. Sorry Mick i have no self control LOL.

Yeah I reckon we try and organise a time between wakey comin down n motorman goin up and we'll get mick to come down again!

Only issue is I can only organise one bike, maybe two but the other has a buggered shift drum, I think?
Recon you could organise a bike josh?

Whata ya say fella's?

Latest posts

Back