PARKLANDS RIDE DAY - SAT 24TH AUGUST 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of these days mate, I'm here long term don't worry :)

Just tough to get riding often, I have 16 hours on my bike since finishing building it years ago.

Last edited:
Yeah I actually got hold of Brooke through facey, She said their keen. Just depends on Joshy's hours. Think he's doing night shift atm.

Whats the issue carlts? You get in the car, go to the track, and twist the throttle!!! So simple!
Cmon man, this will be my fourth one of these and you still wont show up, even with a months notice!

Cant wait around for everything to be perfect, or you would never ride! You just gotta go for it dude!

Yeah, theres a FMX show out at Kenilworth Showgrounds on the week after, friday night 30th...
And a charity ride thing on the saturday at Parklands, so I figured it would be too busy.. We can change the date though if it suits everyone else?

I wish I could come guys but docs told me this morn I can't ride for months yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Don't think I can make it mate, going to the fracture clinic on the 23rd and I would be devoed if I had to have my shoulder amputated lol. All in all im hoping I might sit my arse on a bike that's running and let the clutch out finally.

Would love to come out with you guys but have had surgery on my wrist 2 weeks ago and still healing.

Once healed there is a group of us heading to QMP late September......will post up for ppl who might be interested .

OK... This weekend people.
Weather is looking sweet at this stage.
Don't know if there will be another ride day before the weather gets too hot...
So drop whatever gay thing you got going on... missus told ya to mow the lawn.. need to go to choir practice, your neighbours nephews sisters dogs birthday, got to get your herpes checked out, nannas hemorrhoids are playing up..
Whatever it is, you can do it on sunday!
Just come twist the throttle! Best solution for any of mans problems!

well is this going to happen on Saturday? I don't see many people putting there hand up!!

Latest posts

Back