PARKLANDS RIDE DAY - SAT 24TH AUGUST 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could be side lined ATM having a few issues with Betsy!

But me n the wife will be attending.
Doesn't look good for Josh n Brooke, no Beno he's driving south to pick his bike up.

Last edited:
This ride day is in south east Queensland bud, I'm not really sure who usually organises them down there? Maybe start a ride day thread, see how many people are interested?

Well five of us are going on sunday now, justin come to parklands sunday, that will make six of us and who ever else Turns up.

I kinda worked my weekend round Saturday, gave up half days wage for it too! But if it means more people will show, then it's probably best you change it mate.

Will see about changing my days around.

My bike just needs a tune, with the carbi and the suspension, the other bike needs new fork oil and new swinger put on, brakes bled.

Haha yeah man see ya at 7 :)

If Sunday suits the majority, Sundays the go! The more the better..

Im looking forward to head up there one weekend, would have came to this but im moving house this weekend.
Im new to pit bikes, but got myself a dhz 160r to play with.

Wasn't your mate with the maestro 150 going on Sunday with five of his mates?

I prefer Saturday cause at least I get a day to recover. My jobs pretty physical, lots of squats n kneeling down n stuff so I would rather the day off to recoup.

Yeah, monkey and 2 others are doing sunday.. Im gonna go out sunday too..
If its any concellation, I recon the day after the day after is always worse for the soreness.. :)

yeah, it was awesome. so many miniriders. just so. many. mini. riders.

tumblr_ma7smgo4211qaa34so1_400.gif
yes??

Latest posts

Back